RPGM - Abandoned - Ayamachi [v0.1] [DailyPlay]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Restipa

Right, so what do we have here:
    We have a generic Japanese school horror game with generic characters, generic plot-lines, generic character types, and predictable story arcs.

Now is being generic bad? Not at all, however, being generic makes it easy to point out flaws. The main problem with this game to me is the engine, the test is unskippable, the movement in "cut-scenes" cannot be sped up and damn do the characters move slow, I do give props for making f5 an easy way to fullscreen and 8 directional movement though which is nice, but that text noise has got to go.

Next on stylistic choice, I personally hate not being able to go faster than a snail(especially when the maps are not small), I never liked when characters in the middle of their speeches has the pass when a emote goes over their head which is unaffected by the speed up buttons (z and enter), what I dislike most of all in this specific game is that sheer amount of useless monologue from the character like seriously it is a slough if you die and then have to go through all of it again when where is zero information being given and it's pure fluff.

So like I said, this is a generic game which would be a 3 stars, however this game has many flaws which undoubtedly brings it to a 1 star experience, the only reason it is as two stars is because it's .1 and many things could be subject to change.