Collection Pinup AztoDio Collection [2023-01-28] [AztoDio]

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
This is in Term 19, which is on the front page.

You can check out their page to see what pictures are in what terms. Then you can come back to this thread to see if it's already been uploaded.
Thank you for the tip! :) found what I was looking for and more! appreciate it

Usseewa

Apr 26, 2021
Term 22 as per Gumroad unzipped;

UPDATE: everything done after having had to input actual colour values for every single pixel individually (*grumble grumble shitty ISP old man rant grumble grumble*)

Cheers
It's strange that there are pictures in the package that should be in png format, but they are in jpg. They end up with a white background =\.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
It's strange that there are pictures in the package that should be in png format, but they are in jpg. They end up with a white background =\.
Yea, I think it might be because they had to "input actual colour values for every single pixel individually" so the pictures were reencoded in seems.

Wonder why they had to do such a thing? Also, for EVERY single pixel? That could take ages if you are doing it manually.

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
I did nothing to the actual pics, they are as provided in the Gumroad download.

I was trying to be facetious about my currently buggered beyond belief internet connection thanks to my ISP failing at their job and thus making upload times incredibly long.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: HansukeX

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Term 11 PSDs

Address your 'Thank you' to NutGuy who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.