Others - Completed - Azure Orphanage [v1.07] [cominami]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Robin_Scales

The fact that this game hasn't recieved more of a spotlight is a crime.
    It's an absolute masterpiece and achieves everything it attempts to do with gusto:
    -Fantastic NTR-story with intelligent heroines, villains and love-interest who all have cohesive character motivations and development? Check.
    -Actual fun, Fire Emblem-inspired gameplay with it's own unique twists that sets it apart from literally every game on this site? Check.
    -Fantastic writing and art for every scene, of which there are literally over a 100 of in the gallery with a very decent number of different girls? Check.

This game is the closest to a pure 5/5 I have played here in a loooong while.
    You gotta love these tags to love this game...
    ...But ooooh boy, if you like Ntr, good writing and a good SRPG, then it's christmas for you, you sick animal ;)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

welehcool123

Need 30 hours just to completed this game.

What a fantastic game. The story is masterpiece.
    The character feels so humanly, all of them has their own greatness and weakness.
    The gameplay is also unique and interesting, i never got bored at it.
    There are also some impressive music.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ywh

Story:
    A masterpiece, very unexpecting for a corruption ntr game.
    It is very character driven, and it focuses a lot on the relationships between the cast.
    There are 7 heroines and they all get their backstory fleshed out. Even most of the male cast are well developed.
    It is mostly linear, there's a branch early on where the game asks you to choose between the main route and the if route.
    And at the end of the main route you can kind of choose your ending depending on corruption.
    I'm not certain but I think you also need to complete all heroines' personal stories for the true ending.
    If you want to do a virgin run, you have to do so on the if route.
    The if route is much shorter and doesn't have any of the payoff, so it's mostly side content.

The game primarily cycles between 3 POVs, the 2 main heroines Nina and Amilia, and the male MC Elwy.
    The only established couple at the start is Penelope and Lenny, but Nina and Amilia are both revealed to have a crush on Elwy since childhood.
    Unlike most cuck MCs, Elwy is strong, loved by most, doesn't give up, and makes decisions believable for his character.
    The story might start a little slow, but it picks up with a whole of series of reveals starting at chapter 7.

Gameplay:
    SRPG gameplay similar to fire emblem.
    You can change the difficulty in game, and the quick difficulty also places a tile on the map that lets you skip the stage entirely.
    Most weapons are limited use like in fire emblem.
    Personally, I hate limited use weapons. Luckily all the heroines start with an infinite use weapon and also get an upgrade to it later on.
    The combination/special atks are also limited use and also take up an inventory slot, so i just hoarded those as well.
    Some weapons have special cut-in animations, etc. but i pretty much never saw them as they always felt too good to use.
    Conversely, the shop felt useless as I rarely needed to buy anything.
    On defense, you are also forced to counterattack if you have a weapon that can reach in your inventory.
    This may force you to consume charges on some of your rare weapons.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Audio:
    Music is ok. It is a bit generic at times, but it does shine through during the hype scenes.
    Unfortunately, when those scenes end, the sudden track switch is very apparent and jarring.
    Some scenes are voice acted, a very small portion but it is there.