3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
So I made a list of item ID. Can be used in to change amount of items in storage. I haven't tested them yet.
Update: added missing items.
Do you know what changes the levels of the characters? would be nice if you could include that as well.

Jun 6, 2017
How do I revive Cerelia (cow girl)? I beat Myasine like the guide says and I revived every other girl up to that point but there's no more skeletons to revive when I find Liv.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone know all the Debug shortcuts?
Or at least how to revive all the dead NPCs?
I can't find the necromancer.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Why is there so much horror, cool art, good music and character development in my puzzle titty expansion game? These arent the kind of feels I came here for, but I appreciate them.

Reactions: BlueQ

Kiroro

Feb 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, that was the solution on my save. I don't know if they are randomized for each playthrough
Different person, but I did those exactly the way shown but the gate wasn't opening for some reason. Is there an unknown glitch or something? It can't be randomized since the solution for the left pyramid was the same in my game, but it wasn't working at all for me. I even checked a video walkthrough to be sure and it wouldn't work.

Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
I can't beat the angel/nightmare thing to save my life. The game was fun up until this point. Really disappointing because I want to keep playing, but I am terrible at shoot'em ups and I don't find them particularly fun, so I don't think I will be able to progress further.

• Sad
Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I can't beat the angel/nightmare thing to save my life. The game was fun up until this point. Really disappointing because I want to keep playing, but I am terrible at shoot'em ups and I don't find them particularly fun, so I don't think I will be able to progress further.
Sadly the only tip I can give you is to keep trying again and again until you are finally able to defeat it. I don't think there's a way to cheese or skip it... I was stuck at it for quite the long time myself, but practice makes perfect.

You are right that this presents a sharp difficulty spike in an otherwise well balanced puzzle game, so perhaps the dev could implement a way of allowing players who aren't able to beat the Angel to progress with the rest of the game.

Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
Sadly the only tip I can give you is to keep trying again and again until you are finally able to defeat it. I don't think there's a way to cheese or skip it... I was stuck at it for quite the long time myself, but practice makes perfect.

You are right that this presents a sharp difficulty spike in an otherwise well balanced puzzle game, so perhaps the dev could implement a way of allowing players who aren't able to beat the Angel to progress with the rest of the game.
Thanks :) I will probably come back to it in a day or two when I am refreshed. I was very frustrated and starting to get mentally fatigued when I gave up, so that was not helping. Yeah, I think the dev implementing a way to skip the angel or like a difficulty setting that halves the projectiles or something for people that suck at shoot'em ups like me.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes