3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Seems like a fun, challenging game. Only complaint I have is that it could use a rebalance at the lower ranks as the enemies just spam the "Summon" spell and you end up with 5-10 sharks chasing your cursor around the board.

W65

May 31, 2018
I get the weirdest Kirby vibes from that screenshot with the trees and the door.

Oct 25, 2017
it could be a good game, but those annoying things following your cursor just kills it, you're dead before knowing what's going on, and it dont gives you a second to learn a little bit how to play properly, making all rookie players to randomly move the pieces hoping for the best.

Dianna

Aug 27, 2017
I don't think the game is that hard...
About the sharks: you can kill them preparing any combination circling the mouse so they concentrate and rightclick whe they are nearing the blocks you prepared, it's a little clunky at the beggining but when you get it right it becomes really easier. Another point is that when you kill the sharks the opponent receive damage. I kill them more with the sharks than with the spells.

It may be a little difficult at the beggining but i think it's a fun difficulty. I don't know how it'll scale at the next levels but if it's still too hard for the majority so a easy mode/normal mode option will be good? But keep in mind that it'll increase the development time of the game.

(Sry if there are some errors, english is not my native language)

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
it could be a good game, but those annoying things following your cursor just kills it, you're dead before knowing what's going on, and it dont gives you a second to learn a little bit how to play properly, making all rookie players to randomly move the pieces hoping for the best.
Theres......theres a tutorial...

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
1578202708780.png
What is the order? Pls

R: I Found colors, is 1 color in all ranures Green, Yellow and Cian
The door is Cian color
The Trap door is Yellow Color
The Chest is Green color

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ok, so there's a new version out on Patreon. I'll probably wait until it get uploaded before giving this a try. One question, though - is there any nudity in this game?

Nov 13, 2017
Just for convenience I rehosted a link but the public version should be on his patreon for anyone to see.

This game is really well done visually and was a lot of fun to play. There's no nudity, the game is focused around breast expansion. Dev works very hard on this game and it shows. I dig the music a lot too

In this demo there's 4 power orbs which is what you use to "level up" (read: expand)
The only dungeon so far is the ocean floor and basement floor.
I did have trouble with some of the puzzles but I'm just a dumb-dumb.

New versions out public, and I am also stuck at that colors puzzle as well
You need to match all the mana shards to the color of the "flower" on the wall beside the puzzle. If there's more than one its because theres multiple ways to solve the puzzle with a different reward for each. If it's the one I'm thinking of then the yellow one opens the door.

The save room is here for anyone that misses it
1578618373425.png

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth
Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 507002
What is the order? Pls

R: I Found colors, is 1 color in all ranures Green, Yellow and Cian
The door is Cian color
The Trap door is Yellow Color
The Chest is Green color
Each of those little crystal flowers represents what color ALL of those shards need to be to unlock whatever door/chest/reward there is for the puzzle. It's kind of confusing but there's 3 flowers, threfore there's 3 solutions. Yellow should open the door I think. Cyan might be a power orb, though I honestly can't remember.

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
Each of those little crystal flowers represents what color ALL of those shards need to be to unlock whatever door/chest/reward there is for the puzzle. It's kind of confusing but there's 3 flowers, threfore there's 3 solutions. Yellow should open the door I think. Cyan might be a power orb, though I honestly can't remember.
It is in the order that I said, Yes, Yellow opens a door but not the correct one is Cyan

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
Well anyway thanks for the suggestion ...

Can you give me all this saved? I want to see if it's like mine, anyway I send you mine

Nov 13, 2017
Well anyway thanks for the suggestion ...

Can you give me all this saved? I want to see if it's like mine, anyway I send you mine
I don't have a save file for this version but maybe I can get past it real quick

Edit: file past the first tough puzzle

Last edited:

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
My Saved Game, only has a few puzzles not solved, paste these files in My Local Disk / Users / "Username" / AppData / Local / BE_Witches_08_01_2020

PD: Activate hidden files and folders

Last edited:

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
I don't have a save file for this version but maybe I can get past it real quick

Edit: file past the first tough puzzle
This Save
Sorry if I don't understand well why I don't speak English very well but I speak Spanish.

The thing is that I do not know if you understand me, or if I do not understand my saved game, this is what it takes and I wondered if yours was more advanced than mine, in that case if it is not, take mine.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
This Save
Sorry if I don't understand well why I don't speak English very well but I speak Spanish.

The thing is that I do not know if you understand me, or if I do not understand my saved game, this is what it takes and I wondered if yours was more advanced than mine, in that case if it is not, take mine.
That link just sends me to a login page. I think that is the wrong one.

I don't understand what you need. Do you want me to compare your save to mine? Do you want a save with just that puzzle completed in it's 3 ways?

I have completed the demo and have a mostly full save if you would like it.
I suggest going through the game yourself though, because there are things you will miss if you just start with a full save.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes