Unity - Completed - B project 2 plan [Final] [MadBrain]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Happy Potter

Like the others have said, don't be fooled by the preview images. Or do so and see for yourself, but it's not worth it.

Why you shouldn't waste your time on this based on my experience;

*I completed the "game" in approximately 3 minutes.

*There is no interactivity, you just have the option to toggle a blindfold, and/or tap the "heart" button until the meter fills up and she either cums/urinates or defecates depending on the stage.(The textures and animations are garbage)

*You don't even get to see what she looks looks like after the bar fills up for more than 1 second, everything just resets completely on it's own, so there's no sense of progression whatsoever

*the audio is painfully repetetive

Feels like the dev had some kind of stroke after making her character, which is the only thing that "looks" somewhat good from the images. Everything else is utter garbage.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Etranor

Its pretty much exactly what the picture shows, enter at your own risk, in saying that, if you're into pleasure/torture, this is for you. My biggest gripe is that it could be longer but for what it is its fairly average, although I did enjoy it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

hydra_rush

From the pictures you might have high hopes, don’t. You have a small handful of scenes and your goal is to click a button where at specific intervals there will be an animation. This process repeats for every scene and ends in a (I swear to god never thought I’d say these words) disappointing squirt animation. Best to let this one pass even if the pictures and tag align with what you like. Not worth the time or electricity to download.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Slayerz

There isn't much to see here. 6 different options to play with. Gotta spam click a button to increase an orgasm meter. If you stop spamming it'll decrease fast.

Unless you like urination, scat and super loose pussy, spare yourself from trying this as this is pretty gross :sick: