RPGM バースト♀バスターズ -堕ちる魔女と寝取りの魔物- and バースト♀バスターズ -揺れる剣女と寝取りの魔物-

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Love this author's circle. His previous games are top notch sprite scroll fighters too. Thing is, this new game series he released is a new platform and it's kind of confusing. First of all, how do I increase the screen size? Trying to make it bigger, but full screen and windowed only make the black borders bigger, not the game itself bigger. Second, how do you get the succubus/evil naughty scenes for the heroine's counterpart?

lasap29

Jun 18, 2019
Love this author's circle. His previous games are top notch sprite scroll fighters too. Thing is, this new game series he released is a new platform and it's kind of confusing. First of all, how do I increase the screen size? Trying to make it bigger, but full screen and windowed only make the black borders bigger, not the game itself bigger. Second, how do you get the succubus/evil naughty scenes for the heroine's counterpart?

I finished the game, maybe you can try my way to fix it. Just reopen the game once you magnifier the screen to 1x or others.
For the succubus/evil naughty scenes, you need to complete stage 3 or 4. After the stage, your ero status have be activated, you can go encounter the naughty scenes with some mob and maximize the ero bar. Once maximize the ero bar, you will automatically change into succubus.

note: once you become succubus, can find some house inside the stage and it also got some scenes when you meet their needs.

Reactions: wasd123333

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
I finished the game, maybe you can try my way to fix it. Just reopen the game once you magnifier the screen to 1x or others.
For the succubus/evil naughty scenes, you need to complete stage 3 or 4. After the stage, your ero status have be activated, you can go encounter the naughty scenes with some mob and maximize the ero bar. Once maximize the ero bar, you will automatically change into succubus.

note: once you become succubus, can find some house inside the stage and it also got some scenes when you meet their needs.
Thank you brother, cheers as always

Reactions: lasap29

lasap29

Jun 18, 2019
some that can drop the game maybe?
I bought it from DLsite, anyway somebody has uploaded "two" new games at kimochi.info.

->

Kimochi.info also one of the best website for gentlemen.

Cheers mate

Skkskakaka

Mar 13, 2022

can you share full save for both game pls
also how do i use ero mode in gallery and combat

jrdacy

Apr 27, 2022
can you share full save for both game pls
also how do i use ero mode in gallery and combat
A few normal enemies of each type in each level will initiate ero scenes (they have hearts around them), and bosses have ero scenes when you defeat them. You will eventually get the succubus suit (when you max out your eros meter by getting a lot of ero scenes) which makes your charge attack into a move that makes any normal enemy grab you. The succubus suit also gives you an additional ero scene for a lot of enemies.

You can view scenes for all enemies in each level after you beat the level, even if you didn't see their ero scene in the level itself. They show up in the area out the north door of the starting cottage.

Also, for anyone wondering how to get upgrades, you have to watch enough ero scenes to fill the sperm meter. Then go to the north cottage and talk to the ass of the succubus on the left side of the screen. The succubus blocking the north doorway to the upgrade area will disappear. I recommend getting the dash boots first, since it makes areas and bosses easier. FYI you can also fill the sperm meter by rewatching the ero animations in the gallery!

These aren't 100% saves, since there's a few special events I'm missing. "Red save" is for RJ01072009 ( ) and "purple save" is for RJ01071990 ( ). These go in "バースト♀バスターズ -堕ちる魔女と寝取りの魔物-\Resources\save" for each game.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2018
So what exactly am I supposed to do with the outfits that drop on the first and snow level? I know that the outfits on the other levels have special scenes in the cabins but when I enter the cabins on those levels they're empty. I've completed the game at this point and going back to organically get the scenes and cant figure out how to activate those ones in particular.

jrdacy

Apr 27, 2022
So what exactly am I supposed to do with the outfits that drop on the first and snow level? I know that the outfits on the other levels have special scenes in the cabins but when I enter the cabins on those levels they're empty. I've completed the game at this point and going back to organically get the scenes and cant figure out how to activate those ones in particular.
There are definitely events there. I think you unlock them by giving items to the muscle guy and slime that appear elsewhere in those maps. In the ice area, they need meat that you can find in the final area. In the first level, I think they need the salad/pinecone looking item from the ice level.

vdanh

Jun 25, 2021
Can anyone help me? Every time I run player.exe it always shows the application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b). I have tried everything on google like installing runtime or directx but it doesn't work.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here is my translation of the and games. There are only translated files in it so you have to find the base RJ01071990/RJ01072009 game yourself and then unpack the translation to the root of its directory (where player.exe is).

It's basically slightly edited MTL I made to test how mass image text insertion would work out and did only cursory check of the text to make sure it's not too horrible so please don't repost this to the releases subforum. Although I doubt anyone else would bother with it since the game dialogue made entirely of hundreds of images with nearly unOCRable characters (even after smart pre-processing).

If the game doesn't run for you in the first place try unpacking into the game directory or maybe try installing .

screen.png

Last edited:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Here is my translation of the and games. There are only translated files in it so you have to find the base RJ01071990/RJ01072009 game yourself and then unpack the translation to the root of its directory (where player.exe is).

It's basically slightly edited MTL I made to test how mass image text insertion would work out and did only cursory check of the text to make sure it's not too horrible so please don't repost this to the releases subforum. Although I doubt anyone else would bother with it since the game dialogue made entirely of hundreds of images with nearly unOCRable characters (even after smart pre-processing).

If the game doesn't run for you in the first place try unpacking into the game directory or maybe try installing .

View attachment 3703661
I completed purplr one but red cannot open even after all these. Any ideas?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Trapperxxk: You didn't need to quote the entire post since you're not referring to its content, you know.
Just write @Surgy at the start of the message instead.

And on the point: it's exactly the same game engine so it should open if the first one worked, so idk.
Maybe move "Resources" folder form the second game to the working one (after deleting original "Resources" from there).

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Trapperxxk: You didn't need to quote the entire post since you're not referring to its content, you know.
Just write @Surgy at the start of the message instead.

And on the point: it's exactly the same game engine so it should open if the first one worked, so idk.
Maybe move "Resources" folder form the second game to the working one (after deleting original "Resources" from there).
nuh, it isn't worjing that way. Sad to day. Anyway, thx for reply and translation.