VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Baby Project [v0.1] [TheTrio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Plumbogummite

This is very good and playable for a first effort. I hope to see not only improvements to this project, but future ones as well as your skills develop even more.

I'm not as bothered by the appearance of the main character as many seem to be though it is unconventional and took a little getting used to.

I will be keeping an eye on updates, thank-you!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

masterdc1976

Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spelling : ✭✭✰✰✰
    renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creativity :✭✭✭✭✭

I am giving 4.5 as it is an starter with lots of potential, I assume it will become much better over time, there are some things to improve .

I also dislike the minigames and the timing not matching the story, like the liz story could develop at the same time not after.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

faradhii

This is for demo version dated 12/28/22.

Pros:

1) Renders of the women (2 as I'm writing this) are good, not great, but the model choices are good and they have a look I, personally, like.

2) Story PREMISE is intriguing (more on this in the Con section) basically setup for impregnation/pregnancy fetish.

3) English isn't horrible (more on the grammar in the con section). You can understand what's happening and this is only a demo.

Cons:

1) There are a LOT of logic holes so far requiring suspension of disbelief.

2) The grammar (not the writing per se) is.... not good.... It would definitely benefit from a native English speaker.

3) For God's sake get rid of the stupid mini game. Just a flat out waste of time (it is, at least quick and easy, but why bother? Just give MC a daily/weekly salary or whatever)

4) Lastly and most importantly, give MC a GOD DAMNED HAIRCUT!!! Noone wants to see that God awful ponytail! Dev, what meth laced, Florida trailer trash, Crack Cocaine were you smoking?

To sum up, if you're into impregnation (as I am) it's a decent setup. A solid 3.5 game (I gave it a 4 as it's a demo and deserves the benefit of the doubt).
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Darklord1234

Interesting subject but writing/dialogue is just awful. Some of it you can get the idea but at least one sentence I saw was impossible to figure out what was meant. Reasonable models but saw at least one weird render with "Uncle Rick" the police officer hand clipping through his pants or something. Very odd. The writing and dialogue though is just so bad it destroys any immersion. Don't get me wrong I've seen lots of bad english on this site but this is definitely some of the worst. Honestly I feel that even with proper translation the dialogue would still be bad by the sound of it. Dev needs a translator/proofreader desperately and maybe even a co-writer or something because it is just not good at all.