3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you can find it, P3D Vivienne, no longer for sale as far as I know. The breasts are up to your imagination, I still don't have them exact. She has a regular V7 skin.
Look

Reactions: Marley77
T

Trib476

We need more jessica. If a patreon can upload here the bonus it would be awesome

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Would love to see some more fan art for this game. I did finally download Daz today and mess around with it a bit but from what I can tell I would need to buy a bunch of art assets before I could really do much with it. I'm not an artist myself so I'd be looking to find models that I can pose and then render. The initial renders I've tried did not turn out very good which I suspect is a combination of me only having the assets that come with Daz along with me being clueless about how to use it yet (other than completing the tutorials).

Anyway, after some disappointment with that I decided to mess around a bit with something I'm more familiar with. Namely, tweaking the game scripts to modify some of the scenes so they play out more to my liking. Unfortunately without having fan art to draw from I'm limited to just doing things like reordering scenes, extending them with flashbacks from other scenes, and mixing and matching some of the scenes from the alternate paths to cut out Robert and/or Silver.

I'm focusing on the vanilla path since it seems like the vanilla scenes are not as developed as some of the NTR scenes. In some cases I'm cutting scenes from the NTR path and putting them into the vanilla path with Robert and Silver cut out of them.

So far for my game I have added some scenes of the MC giving some combat tips to Christine that are rendered in the current version but don't seem to actually be used (the scene where he exposes and gropes her tits). Some things I'm planning to try tomorrow since I'm off this week just using images already included in the game:

(Warning, spoilers from the scenes I'm tweaking included)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Assuming I get this to work I can post the modified scripts.rpy file if people are interested. Otherwise I'll just tweak it for my own use while waiting on the next version. Probably will take me more than a day to do all of that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My first attempt at a render of Jess. I messed up the scaling (she's too big) and apparently I need to figure out how to use scene optimizer since this took double the memory that my GPU has so this was 100% rendered by my CPU. At least it looks like Jess though.

JessTest.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't tried to recreate Silver yet but I think I've got a pretty good approximation of MC, Christine, Jess, Sonya, and Robert now. For anyone else interested in doing some fan art, these are the settings I'm using for them:

MC:
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Carson 01 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -40% scale (default is ridiculously huge and clips through everything)

Christine
- Genesis 3 female
- Vivienne head
- Sally hair
- Summer body
- Emma skin
- tan line (set03 preset)
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%
- GDN Luna E04 eyes
- Golden palace genitals

Jess
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/head/skin
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Rochelle Ponytail hair
- Golden palace genitals
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%

Sonya
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/skin
- Amber Head
- lip shaping tab set lips thin to 50%
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 155/155/155
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Shanda hair
- Ultimate breast control basic nipples and implant02 shape
- Golden palace genitals

Robert
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 100/100/100
- Carson 03 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -35% scale (default is ridiculously huge and clips through everything and he's supposed to be bigger than MC)

I haven't made any scenes with Robert yet but probably will at some point. If anyone has ideas on how to recreate Silver let me know, I haven't really even looked for anything for him yet.

The_gang.png