3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody figure out what Taboo does with the skin textures? They have an oily feel to them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Anybody figure out what Taboo does with the skin textures? They have an oily feel to them.
I would bet he's using one of the options from the Wet and Tanned collection you can find in the assets section here. I think the one he's using for shower scenes involving wet hair and soap is a separate one. I have one of those but don't have it installed yet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My attempt at recreating one of the 'sleep molest' environments.
View attachment 280289
Nice. I would definitely be interested in more renders for things happening in her room as long as it feels like it fits in with the mod. I don't have the asset for her room so far. Is it available on F95? That's the only part of MC's place that I don't have now.

May 23, 2017
I could use some help.

I was able to find the lamp and the actual shirt used for the scene I previously rendered. The 'pizza' shirt is the boyfriend tee with the wet morph applied to it. The lamp is the table lamp from the Bachelor Bedroom asset bundle.

However, I cannot fucking find this goddamn end/side table anywhere:
1555028279965.png

I have combed through several asset files on 3d-load.to and F95 and I just can't fucking find it. My scene would be identical to t4boo's, if it were not for this table. If any of you can find it, please tell me what asset it is. I want my renders to look just like the scene from the game after all.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I could use some help.

I was able to find the lamp and the actual shirt used for the scene I previously rendered. The 'pizza' shirt is the boyfriend tee with the wet morph applied to it. The lamp is the table lamp from the Bachelor Bedroom asset bundle.

However, I cannot fucking find this goddamn end/side table anywhere:
View attachment 280810

I have combed through several asset files on 3d-load.to and F95 and I just can't fucking find it. My scene would be identical to t4boo's, if it were not for this table. If any of you can find it, please tell me what asset it is. I want my renders to look just like the scene from the game after all.
So far, this one ( ) is the closest i've found. But hey, I've only looked at about 1500 furniture pieces or sets so far...