3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
F95 has the right resource for Silver now for any NTR fans out there. I tweaked up my own version of Josh (Jess's brother) as well. Here's a list of all the settings I'm using for them in my mod and an example render comparing them all.

MC:
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Carson 01 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -30% scale, +40% thickness, Glans preset 04 (+100%) and Testicle preset 05 (+100%)

Christine
- Genesis 3 female
- Vivienne head
- Sally hair
- Summer body
- Emma skin
- tan line (set03 preset)
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%
- GDN Luna E04 eyes
- Golden palace genitals

Jess
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/head/skin
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Rochelle Ponytail hair (under shaping, Adjust-HeadSize1 +5% to avoid weird black splotches on her face due to clipping)
- Golden palace genitals
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%

Sonya
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/skin
- Amber Head
- lip shaping tab set lips thin to 50%
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 200/200/200
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Shanda hair
- Ultimate breast control basic nipples and implant02 shape
- Golden palace genitals

Robert
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 100/100/100
- Carson 03 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -25% scale, +40% thickness, Glans preset 04 (+100%) and Testicle preset 05 (+100%)

Silver (haven't decided for sure on his dick size yet)
- Russell HD for Michael 7 (body and head)
- Russell skin
- Russell Eyes 01
- Dicktator at -35% scale, +20% thickness, Glans preset 04 (+100%) and Testicle preset 05 (+100%)

Josh (Jess's brother)
- Genesis 3 male (no face or body morph)
- 90% scale (for his entire body), wanted him to be an adult but not fully grown
- Carson navel
- Carson nipples
- Carson skin
- Elliot Eyes 07
- Dicktator (-30% scale, +20% thickness, Glans 4 +100%, Testicles 5 +100%)

TheGang.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
anyone can share a good duf of Christina and Jessica and the list of asset u need?

Reactions: je316
May 23, 2017
I haven't posted in this thread in a while (or anywhere on F95 for many months), but I finally decided to come back to this game and try out remaking Christine one more time, this time more accurate to the renders from the early chapters (i.e. early versions) of the game. There's also a non-zero chance that the Dev for Babysitter used 3Delight rather than Iray initially to render scenes due to the Post Denoiser feature not being implemented at the time of Babysitter's initial release (2017, I think?), so I can't get the colors identical to how the Dev rendered her in 3Delight, but I feel like it's close enough. christinetest2.png

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I haven't posted in this thread in a while (or anywhere on F95 for many months), but I finally decided to come back to this game and try out remaking Christine one more time, this time more accurate to the renders from the early chapters (i.e. early versions) of the game. There's also a non-zero chance that the Dev for Babysitter used 3Delight rather than Iray initially to render scenes due to the Post Denoiser feature not being implemented at the time of Babysitter's initial release (2017, I think?), so I can't get the colors identical to how the Dev rendered her in 3Delight, but I feel like it's close enough. View attachment 462397
She looks pretty hot to me, it's a shame there's not so much fan art for this great game

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
If somebody could be so kind could a good Samaritan please post the now unavailable Vivienne by pd3 to the asset section of the forum so we all can have access to it. Thank you very much in advance.

D

Deleted member 1278482

Can anyone create fan art for babysitters,does anyone know the asset of Erica.