Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
Can you open console (shift+o). If not, download the UnRen.bat file. Then put it in the game main folder. Click it and pick no.3 choise. Start the game and press shift+o to open console. Then type that command there (Jump ChrJesSpa).
"jump ChrJesSpa", not "Jump". small j

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I was so into the update that I was shocked that it ended right there at the Sauna, but that being said... the update was a little underwhelming. I think a lot of it has to do with the previous update being really good... maybe a little too good. I was expecting a lot more out of the night scene where the previous night ended. It was such a great cliffhanger, but the follow up was really disappointing. They literally just go to sleep. It feels like such a slam on the breaks type of move, and it's amplified by the lack of advancement with Christine in this update. There were a lot of great scenes in the update, don't get me wrong. Sonya got some love, and there was some awesome stuff for Jess too. It's just that this update is like a movie with a great supporting cast, but no lead actor. If the night scene had more substance, or if the update ended with Christine's dinner/play time at night it would have been a 10/10 update once again. Add the 2 week delay on top of that, and this update is a big whiff.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I have played the V.0.1.2 update just once, so there are many scenes I haven't seen.
Here are my thoughts about this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
So how can i upload a saved file :)
If you play the Windows version, you should have a Babysitter-0.1.2.-win/game/saves folder.
Just copy the save file you want into the folder above and you should be able to load it from the game load screen.
The save I uploaded you will find in the page 18 of your load file screen, in the 9th slot.

Dec 5, 2017
If you play the Windows version, you should have a Babysitter-0.1.2.-win/game/saves folder.
Just copy the save file you want into the folder above and you should be able to load it from the game load screen.
The save I uploaded you will find in the page 18 of your load file screen, in the 9th slot.
inside the rar file right ?

Dec 5, 2017
when i open game file there's:

cache
foo_regular.ttf
images.rpa
script_version.txt
scripts.rpa

But i have save files when i open the game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have played the V.0.1.2 update just once, so there are many scenes I haven't seen.
Here are my thoughts about this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know before the introduction of Silver's family I was almost sure that the update we waiting for will be 13 or 14.After that I'm with you and multiple routes.2-3 branches are fine but if we go for 5 or 6 that means we will get like one scene for each path.Or they must works on 3 routes for 0.13 and other 3 for 0.14.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
I was really looking forward to this update, but unfortunately it felt like a letdown, given how awesome 0.1.1 was and the great cliffhanger 0.1.1 ended with. Even an update that's being sold as being a "story update" could and should have delivered more than it has now imo, especially as it was also delayed by almost 3 weeks.

Regardless I'm looking forward to 0.1.3 and hope it reaches the level of 0.1.1.

Reactions: Mwanted

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
inside the rar file right ?
rar file? is one of the downloads in rar? Mine was a zip.

Anyway....NO. rar or zip not in those folders.
Whatever you do you it's never in the rar, zip or 7z folder.
There is a default for all Ren Py saves C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<game name>

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, ran into an error figured I'd let you know about it here. Also including the frame just before so you can tell which route I'm on not sure if the same scene happens on the Silver route, but this is specifically on the robert one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey guys, ran into an error figured I'd let you know about it here. Also including the frame just before so you can tell which route I'm on not sure if the same scene happens on the Silver route, but this is specifically on the robert one.
I see Hastur:)

Dec 5, 2017
rar file? is one of the downloads in rar? Mine was a zip.

Anyway....NO. rar or zip not in those folders.
Whatever you do you it's never in the rar, zip or 7z folder.
There is a default for all Ren Py saves C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<game name>
Thank you so much :) but save file is 18-9 but i have 12 sections... How can i see which one is that saved game :/ so sorry for being such a burden but i really do suck at these stuff

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
wtf... the game is only on .1???? Am I going insane? How did I never realize .0.9.whatever... I can't believe this is making 10k a month now, I remember when this game launched. Just crazy. Only reason I checked out this game in the past is the Christine model is crazy hot, not really a fan of the whole insest genre. The story progression is way to slow for my taste as well, don't quite see the appeal in paying to be cock teased 10 out of 12 months a year.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you so much :) but save file is 18-9 but i have 12 sections... How can i see which one is that saved game :/ so sorry for being such a burden but i really do suck at these stuff
Once it's in the folder
Go to the game and to the load page next to the page numbers 'Previous' and 'Next' scroll along with the next button and you should find the save.
Alternatively you could change the 18 to a number between 1 and 12...but make sure you don't overwrite an existing save.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes