IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Just out of curiosity did the creator of this game draw each character out or create them through some application of some kind, I guess im saying does he have to redraw the same character for every different scene or are the characters saved and just edited later, so as to make it easier?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have better question.How many more updates before the game is over?
1,2,3,more?It don't feel more than 3 because this or next month we will get the new game-Babysitters.
Probably some ot he paths/cuckold par example/will not make an appearance in Babysitter.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Hi guys. I must say I'm not a fan of NTR. So, before I start the game I want the opinion of yours.
Is it possible to avoid every NTR? It will get me angry at some time? It will have some implicit of NTR. Like if happened or you sure can see that if you choose this, or that you would see the NTR in the game.
I'm trusting in you guys. =)
Thanks.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys. I must say I'm not a fan of NTR. So, before I start the game I want the opinion of yours.
Is it possible to avoid every NTR? It will get me angry at some time?
I'm trusting in you guys. =)
Thanks.
Yes
you can easily avoid the ntr route, just follow the walkthrough

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
You absolutely must, great game
, can't wait for 0.1.9 :p
Do you think this game close to finish? I saw that it has been out for quite a while.
And just one more thing. It looks like a romance type of game. Is it?
Just a off topic info. I like these visual novels romance path based. I just had a bad experience a couple weeks ago. I played Acting Lessons thinking it would be a romance based game, with some humor at first (it even has a tag about this), but I
regretted myself extremely when the game was progressing, even more near the end... So I'm kind of being cautions on what games I choose to play for now on.
Anyhow. Thanks for the advice.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes
you can easily avoid the ntr route, just follow the walkthrough
As far as I know there's really only 1 point in the game where you can sort of accidently see some NTR and that's if you dance with Jess at the bar before the hot tub on day 10 AND let him join you for the hot tub event (you can turn him down, you just take a relationship hit with the girls if you do). Other than that it's pretty much impossible to see any without doing it on purpose.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I'm on day 2 and there are a lot of choices in the walkthrough that never show up for me. Is it outdated or have I done something wrong? I noticed it with Sonya.

Edit: Nevermind it was just one choice. I'm an idiot

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
As far as I know there's really only 1 point in the game where you can sort of accidently see some NTR and that's if you dance with Jess at the bar before the hot tub on day 10 AND let him join you for the hot tub event (you can turn him down, you just take a relationship hit with the girls if you do). Other than that it's pretty much impossible to see any without doing it on purpose.
Thanks for the tip! I will stay aware about this.
So just don't dance with Jess, alright. But this will impact others things to? Is it better to dance, and refuse the other choice you said later, or is irrelevant and I can choose not to dance? I'm being a litle persistent about this, right? Sorry. Hehe

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Adultpledge? This sure can help the developers be more loose about Patreon's guidelines. Interesting.
And about this Babysitters. Anyone know something about? I haven't found much in the thread. It is impression of mine, or it seems to be Chris with headsets in a pic and Jess backwards in another?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm just trying to be myself in this game and then it says I failed and tells me to stop being a douchebag. So, I guess I have to be a pushover instead.
No, it's enough not to be a complete douchebag. You can even be a bit of one, just not complete.
I love when guys think treating a woman with at least a modicum of respect is being a pushover.

I mean, in this game, you can be pretty forceful with Jess, you can grope your barely legal niece when she sleeps, seduce her, pick her cherry and and and, but sure that's being a complete pushover.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Yeah, sorry I hadn't read your post. You beat me to it, I was writing mine just then :ROFLMAO:
I was more like supporting what you have said. XD
I just started the game and saw that they are similar (Chris and this girl), and since I don't know much about the story of Babysitter, I was wondering if this new game would be a sequel.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I was more like supporting what you have said. XD
I just started the game and saw that they are similar (Chris and this girl), and since I don't know much about the story of Babysitter, I was wondering if this new game would be a sequel.
Well, Jessica was always planned to be in the new game. So yes, that's the real Jess.
As for Chris, I don't think so, but I might be wrong.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
DaugthersRoom_1.jpg

Development update
Hi guys,
first of all I'm sorry that we didn't deliver an update for Babysitter game as planned in March and had to postpone it. The reason is the same as the previous month, writer (Burt) failed to deliver on time and that is the reason why I've decided to hire new storywriter. It's finally female (what I always wanted) and her nick is Sindel!

As it would be counter-productive to try to explain her all the variables and paths in game Babysitter to adjust writing, I've decided to make it easier for her and we've started our cooperation on the new game, while I will let continue Burt to work on the previous one.

I didn't post at all last month and I feel ashamed, but a lot was going on in my life. I've turned 30 and getting older each day. I've been studying a lot regarding 3D rendering to use new various assets I had to learn about. And while I've made already quite a progress with both games and also finished our own crowdfunding platform, time was really passing so quickly for me.

So lets summarize, where we are now and when we plan to deliver:

1.) Own crowdfunding platform:

After lot of testing, coding, studying and overall administration we finally finished our own crowdfunding platform which is also opened to all creators who don't want to be dependent on Patreon.
Besides independence from bullying from Patreon, the main advantage of the platform is that 100% funds are going from supporter to creator. I don't know whether you know, but on Patreon 35% funds goes to Payment processors, Patreon and VAT. So we creators receive only 65% of your hardcore earned money even before income taxation.

Also lot of people left from Patreon due to their practices for good...

I hope more and more people will start to use the site in the near future although many are afraid of cryptocurrencies even tough they don't have to.

2.) Progress on game Babysitter:

We have managed to make only half of the work planned as I render only after writer delivers the script (in the new game it's vice versa, I plan whole storyline together with Sindel and then she is just putting dialogues) as Burt tends to change the script always.

I cannot promise exact date of the release, but I will issue what we got at the end of this month, but I'm hoping for earlier release.

3.) Progress on new game Babysitters:

We have already set up all the environments, characters and UI. And now we are working on first episode which should have quite extent. Game release we plan in the beginning of the May 2019.
Please find some images on the new site and feel free to comment on girls, I hope you like them. I've tried to make some of their lips smaller and less wrinkles for MILFs in general... :D

T4bbo & Team

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Jesus, man! That's grim news.
Part of it was more than expected, but some came as a complete fucking surprise to me.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes