Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You didn't reply to someone else's post, so what are you blaming NTR for exactly? What is "This"?
Seriously? Let's start from, i do not write very well in english. So i hope you understand. Because is hard to write in english.
Every time i see an awesome developer start to have problem in his game, is always the same problem! Always because of NTR content! Always because NTR fan ask to much, to much that this kind of shit destroid not only the game balance, but also the private life of the developer. I already see some good developer close his game from problem like this.
A clear example was: Big Brother by Dark silver. When this developer start the game, the game had no NTR. And the game go well till the time some NTR fan, start to go on his patreon and start to pay for NTR content. And who happen? He start to have problem on problem. The game start to become shitty every update he do. Almost his 80% of patreon start to complain because they do not like the new path the game was going. So almost the 40% of them go away and his money drop so much that he start to rework his game and try to remove the shitty NTR from his game. But that was to later. Also because on patreon start other problem like no incest in game. So the developer was overwhelmed by two problems (huge problem) that at least in my opinion were a little too heavy for him. And shortly afterwards the game completely stopped. And we lost another good game.

Now surelly this is not the same case, because this game is to awesome and it has already started quite a while. The plot is well structured that with a bit of calm and enough patience, the things can be solved on their own. Obviously it's up to the fans not to press too hard and wait. So as to leave the developer the right space to take things in his hand again. And have much more potential then the other i mentioned. But the problem is born again from a NTR thing. Because they are good developer and they wanna also work on other project. But no one can do to many thing at the same time.

So is for that i blame always NTR. Because NTR is much more shit that take not only time, but also patience, because the 75% of the audience avoid this shit. So a developer need too...
Start a normal path, then he need to start an NTR path.
In this case the game already has more routes available from the beginning:
1)With the niece
2)With the niece's friend
3)An harem ending

So already 3 path in normal are already to stressfull. Now image that NTR fan stress him more to add every NTR pat to every normal path.
So he need to do the 1) with NTR. The 2) With NTR and now they ask for a third one.
For me they need only one path. Because the main female protagonist is only the niece. There is no need for them to also have the niece's friend or a third one.

So i really hope that T4bbo just continue the existing paths that are there. Without getting too stressed with other. He already doing a great job till now. So i fingers crossed for him to continue with this awesome story.
Again sorry for me bad english i hope i have write well.
Thanks again T4bbo for the game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So is for that i blame always NTR. Because NTR is much more shit that take not only time, but also patience, because the 75% of the audience avoid this shit. So a developer need too...
Start a normal path, then he need to start an NTR path.
In this case the game already has more routes available from the beginning:
1)With the niece
2)With the niece's friend
3)An harem ending
Personally, I think it would have been interesting if one of the NTR paths had been replaced with a Christine + Jess lesbian path with MC maybe dating Sonya or something instead. The opening opening screen for the game made it look like Sonya would be a more central character but it never really worked out that way.

In any case I'm still holding out hope that the writing issues will get resolved and the game will continue to be developed. I want more...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Personally, I think it would have been interesting if one of the NTR paths had been replaced with a Christine + Jess lesbian path with MC maybe dating Sonya or something instead. The opening opening screen for the game made it look like Sonya would be a more central character but it never really worked out that way.

In any case I'm still holding out hope that the writing issues will get resolved and the game will continue to be developed. I want more...
I think that today everyone when see a game so good, wanna a path that like his taste.
For me... i am not so much into lesbian thing. Especially NTR. On this forum there are plenty of game that are lesbian/NTR or have a female MC. This is a game with a male MC. So lets the game revolve around him and not around the secondary characters or the bad guys. I just do not understand how someone can like to see the bad one win over the good one. The fap time need to be exciting, but also relaxing. We really shouldn't feel bad or feel sorry or discouraged during a fappy time. :(

• Angry
Reactions: azel1

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Looks like it's getting derailed by someone blaming ntr for t4bbo's delay.
BUT... t4bbo has clearly stated that it's from the writer on his team having personal issues. That's got nothing to do with ntr. Nothing! Stop discussing it because if there's one topic that can derail ANY thread, it's ntr. Now I need to step in and stop this before it gets out of hand with both sides yelling at each other.

With that said, this conversation about ntr stops NOW. Any further discussion on the ntr topic will be deleted without notice.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Looks like it's getting derailed by someone blaming ntr for t4bbo's delay.
BUT... t4bbo has clearly stated that it's from the writer on his team having personal issues. That's got nothing to do with ntr. Nothing! Stop discussing it because if there's one topic that can derail ANY thread, it's ntr. Now I need to step in and stop this before it gets out of hand with both sides yelling at each other.

With that said, this conversation about ntr stops NOW. Any further discussion on the ntr topic will be deleted without notice.
Let's talk about Jessica in the new game:)

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
Apr 28 at 10:01pm
Unlocked
Development News

TV_Room.jpg

Hello all,

many of you are probably interested what is the status with Babysitter and our follow up game and I have been silent on it for a while as I also didn't know how to deal with situation.

There is no great way to say this, but again there is no update this month. This is due to continued personal problems with our lead writer who has been unable to deliver over the last two months. Promises have been made on his part, deadlines have been missed, then excuses over and over again. We have discussed the issue and he is on a break for now and Babysitter scripting work is being moved on our new female story writer "Sindel" who is just finishing Episode 1 scripts for our next game Babysitters.

Now, as there will be no release this month I will be putting the Patreon billing cycle on hold so you don't have to pay anything and keep your pledge levels over into next month when we plan to release Episode 1 of Babysitters and hopefully we manage to release also version 0.1.9 of Babysitter!

I understand that everyone here is disappointed with what has gone down here, and I assure you that no one is more disappointed in this than I am. However, on bright side
"Sindel" already proved me she's hard worker and I like her writing, therefore I want to continue working on the game with her and I hope it won't harm the narration for you.

I do not want to promise dates on release of Babysitter until I am sure of where we are at, as I am still in explaining all routes and stuff to Sindel.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

T4bbo & Team

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
just wanted to ask
isnt the writer the first line of work ... since he create the story then come the rendering and coding
so if the writer did not do anything the last two month
does that mean the whole team was sitting around
or did i get that wrong ?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This was posted on April 5:
View attachment 276768

Development update
Hi guys,
first of all I'm sorry that we didn't deliver an update for Babysitter game as planned in March and had to postpone it. The reason is the same as the previous month, writer (Burt) failed to deliver on time and that is the reason why I've decided to hire new storywriter. It's finally female (what I always wanted) and her nick is Sindel!

As it would be counter-productive to try to explain her all the variables and paths in game Babysitter to adjust writing, I've decided to make it easier for her and we've started our cooperation on the new game, while I will let continue Burt to work on the previous one.

I didn't post at all last month and I feel ashamed, but a lot was going on in my life. I've turned 30 and getting older each day. I've been studying a lot regarding 3D rendering to use new various assets I had to learn about. And while I've made already quite a progress with both games and also finished our own crowdfunding platform, time was really passing so quickly for me.

So lets summarize, where we are now and when we plan to deliver:

1.) Own crowdfunding platform:

After lot of testing, coding, studying and overall administration we finally finished our own crowdfunding platform which is also opened to all creators who don't want to be dependent on Patreon.
Besides independence from bullying from Patreon, the main advantage of the platform is that 100% funds are going from supporter to creator. I don't know whether you know, but on Patreon 35% funds goes to Payment processors, Patreon and VAT. So we creators receive only 65% of your hardcore earned money even before income taxation.

Also lot of people left from Patreon due to their practices for good...

I hope more and more people will start to use the site in the near future although many are afraid of cryptocurrencies even tough they don't have to.

2.) Progress on game Babysitter:

We have managed to make only half of the work planned as I render only after writer delivers the script (in the new game it's vice versa, I plan whole storyline together with Sindel and then she is just putting dialogues) as Burt tends to change the script always.

I cannot promise exact date of the release, but I will issue what we got at the end of this month, but I'm hoping for earlier release.

3.) Progress on new game Babysitters:

We have already set up all the environments, characters and UI. And now we are working on first episode which should have quite extent. Game release we plan in the beginning of the May 2019.
Please find some images on the new site and feel free to comment on girls, I hope you like them. I've tried to make some of their lips smaller and less wrinkles for MILFs in general... :D

T4bbo & Team
...Then, at the end of this month:
Well actually now... it turns out it was a good idea. Burt had some personal issues first... then obviously the writers block, but despite saying it straight up and discussing it with me... he was not... he kept promising, not delivering, excusing... this repeated until we discussed things yesterday... in the meantime I was working on new game and site otherwise I would be probably tearing my hair off and doing nothing...

I agree with everything you say about Philly, he's really good and hard worker... but if I look at Palmer on the other hand... I don't understand this market sometimes.

My problem is that I can prepare outlines in bullet points what should happen and render a lot... more than he is capable to write... therefore I wanted to start working on next game and cover rendering for both games while separate writers write... my writing sucks and takes too long.

I will stop pledges this month on Patreon, so nobody is charged and I'm middle of discussing with my new female story-writer to takeover Burt's work...

I'm really sorry guys...
I thought that the new writer was already engaged with Babysitter. That's a very nice game and I was expecting it to have more updates.

In my opinion, Babysitter is the main motive for why T4bbo have a great support, and not giving it priority and at least some attention, was a shot in the dark. That was a bold move to move to another project, leaving the main project in the hands of a third party employee that was not delivering the product as expected and promised for, several months.

People understand consistent excuses, but they also perceive negligence and incoherence. Even if the writer was lying, it would not sustain against daily reports/material delivered. What about a daily schedule check? None of these applies?

Well, I hope that the person in charge of the game learns from his mistakes. In my opinion he is lucky to still have a great support .

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Too bad, this is such a great game...
So, can i consider this game has, ehem, "fallen"?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
just wanted to ask
isnt the writer the first line of work ... since he create the story then come the rendering and coding
so if the writer did not do anything the last two month
does that mean the whole team was sitting around
or did i get that wrong ?
From what I understand about how Babysitter is developed, step one isn't the writing, it's the story outline which is created by T4bbo. Otherwise yes, the story is written and scenes rendered after. But T4bbo has already said he has time to spare on a new project while waiting on the script which is why we're getting work on a new game. Personally I'll just be glad when we get out next update so everyone can stop complaining. My only concern is how the new writer is going to affect the game, but if I'm not mistaken, the direction of the game has been and will continue to be decided by T4bbo and so that hopefully won't be too big of an issue.

And to T4bbo, I love your game, NTR paths and all. Make what you want and know that I for one will still be here to see what comes next.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's what happens.. t4bbo's had some ideas about the paths and so forth and so on with a storyboard or rough sketch. He sends the "bullet points" or plot points for the writer to fill out. Now the writer gets the outline so they write the script. Then the script is sent back for approval. If approved, it goes to coding to be put in.

This helps by doing this...
- T4bbo can focus on his renders and managing his team. From what I can gather, he's a different style of manager. He can be hard to work with at times but he does give you some leeway.
- That leaves the 'writer' to just write the script according to the storyboard. All while keeping in mind what the programming and artistic issues are and working with those to make it feel right.
- Then there's the programming. Now, programming isn't all just "add dialogue and done". There's also the issue of declaring and tracking x/y/z/a/b/c variables and then there's calling the correct backgrounds, scenes, and proofreading their own programming. Oh, don't forget about the posing of sprite assets - That's like trying to plot a person on a 2d map to make it look right and can take quite a few hours.
- Did I mention "paying for the privilege of being a test monkey"? Yeah.. those test monkeys are human and only as good as their perspective and methods. You want test monkeys who REALLY monkey around and root out all the bugs, amirite?

With that said and clarified, it does take some skill to manage a team and it's not for everyone. It really is an acquired skill that involves directing, choreographing, and cajoling the team to get it done to their best. That can take time out of rendering, rl issues, etc. So it's all a delicate balancing act at best. Not everyone can pull this off.

Expecting t4bbo and team to get it right all the time, every time is wrong. But expecting them to learn, to grow as a team and mesh together to move forward is the right approach and one they should get onto. Like now. Pronto! Chop chop! Get to it, peeps!

sazaar

May 2, 2017
I have this question. And why not end the old game with a new author and then start a new one? Either the author is stupid or cunning as Dark Silver. Starting to do in parallel a lot of games that have no end. There are less and less good developers (

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Apr 28 at 10:01pm
Unlocked
Development News

View attachment 292191

Hello all,

many of you are probably interested what is the status with Babysitter and our follow up game and I have been silent on it for a while as I also didn't know how to deal with situation.

There is no great way to say this, but again there is no update this month. This is due to continued personal problems with our lead writer who has been unable to deliver over the last two months. Promises have been made on his part, deadlines have been missed, then excuses over and over again. We have discussed the issue and he is on a break for now and Babysitter scripting work is being moved on our new female story writer "Sindel" who is just finishing Episode 1 scripts for our next game Babysitters.

Now, as there will be no release this month I will be putting the Patreon billing cycle on hold so you don't have to pay anything and keep your pledge levels over into next month when we plan to release Episode 1 of Babysitters and hopefully we manage to release also version 0.1.9 of Babysitter!

I understand that everyone here is disappointed with what has gone down here, and I assure you that no one is more disappointed in this than I am. However, on bright side
"Sindel" already proved me she's hard worker and I like her writing, therefore I want to continue working on the game with her and I hope it won't harm the narration for you.

I do not want to promise dates on release of Babysitter until I am sure of where we are at, as I am still in explaining all routes and stuff to Sindel.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

T4bbo & Team
Glad to hear a new version is in the works even if it is with a different writer. Looking forward to it as well as the new game.

Mar 21, 2019
I have this question. And why not end the old game with a new author and then start a new one? Either the author is stupid or cunning as Dark Silver. Starting to do in parallel a lot of games that have no end. There are less and less good developers (
Most important reason for this to be a very last resort: consistency. It is HARD to emulate someone else's style of writing, especially when you are on the clock. That said, if you don't nail it, it will feel jarring for the consumer, lowering their enjoyment of the product immensely. getting a sub par / cobbled together ending would be worse than a holdup of a quarter year, and cause the community to associate the new writer with that perceived failure, tarnishing the new project by association.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As long as this game is not rushed or abandoned i am fine with go for new game as long as the main is not killed in process.
I hope they will finish this game before the end of the year.Otherwise there is a big chance we won't see the end at all.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes