Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Really lame that the content routes are being discontinued. This VN has turned into yet another "eyyyyyyyyy, I'm MC, I get da gurl n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!" Fucking stupid.

Reactions: changeling

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really lame that the content routes are being discontinued. This VN has turned into yet another "eyyyyyyyyy, I'm MC, I get da gurl n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!" Fucking stupid.
No idea what you are expecting.After all MC and Christine was the main route in the game.All others are only additions.It's pretty normal that the main route will end last.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
No idea what you are expecting.After all MC and Christine was the main route in the game.All others are only additions.It's pretty normal that the main route will end last.
That's my whole point. This VN actually branched off into different routes where the main chick had multiple routes. Now it's just like "normal", as you put it, that it will be "muhhhh MC and muhhhh main female character" boring-ass shit.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's my whole point. This VN actually branched off into different routes where the main chick had multiple routes. Now it's just like "normal", as you put it, that it will be "muhhhh MC and muhhhh main female character" boring-ass shit.

It was clear that this game was nearing it's end already, it's natural that the routes will finish one after the other.
Look at Parental Love, we have the good husband route finished and the one girl plus sis route as well and all that is left is the harem route now.
Of course there are other ways to handle this, but no matter how you handle it, once a game nears its end of development, the different paths will have to come to a close one way or the other.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It was clear that this game was nearing it's end already, it's natural that the routes will finish one after the other.
Look at Parental Love, we have the good husband route finished and the one girl plus sis route as well and all that is left is the harem route now.
Of course there are other ways to handle this, but no matter how you handle it, once a game nears its end of development, the different paths will have to come to a close one way or the other.
There's the problem though, those different paths never really got fully developed cause of all the delays that happened over the last year, which are still happening even now. It's why T4bbo has lost so many patrons. Seems like without burt as the writer, the brakes are getting slammed hard on everything except the vanilla route for continuation. What's worse, the dev has gone back to the typical non-communication and a severe lack of marketing skills. Makes me wonder if burt was doing more than just writing for the dev but that's just a guess. We all knew this was going to happen though the moment that second game got announced. It's a recurring pattern with devs to end or otherwise abandon their current project for something else that isn't as good all because of "artistic expression". I can think of a few triple a game developers that do that and it fails every time. I guess T4bbo will have to lose another 500 patrons over the next 6 months to a year before realizing it isn't wise to shoot oneself in the foot.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's the problem though, those different paths never really got fully developed cause of all the delays that happened over the last year, which are still happening even now. It's why T4boo has lost so many patrons. Seems like without burt as the writer, the brakes are getting slammed hard on everything except the vanilla route for continuation. What's worse, the dev has gone back to the typical non-communication and a severe lack of marketing skills. Makes me wonder if burt was doing more than just writing for the dev but that's just a guess. We all knew this was going to happen though the moment that second game got announced. It's a recurring pattern with devs to end or otherwise abandon their current project for something else that isn't as good all because of "artistic expression". I can think of a few triple a game developers that do that and it fails every time. I guess T4boo will have to lose another 500 patrons over the next 6 months to a year before realizing it isn't wise to shoot oneself in the foot.

We'll see I guess. Personally I think that the people who like either the Chris single romance route or the harem route with Jess and possibly others are a vast majority compared to the NTR fans, but that might be my own prejudices talking.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Imo they shoul wrap all routes and move on to Babysitters, Babysitter is in coma since the Yacht mess.
Well, that's only if you discount the awesome threesome with Jess and Chris after the Yacht.
Also, the yacht isn't all that bad if played in one sitting without the wait in-between.

Reactions: johnelros

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, that's only if you discount the awesome threesome with Jess and Chris after the Yacht.
Also, the yacht isn't all that bad if played in one sitting without the wait in-between.
Well it is bad because we didn't make real progress in understanding what are realy doing Robert and Silver.
But the bigger problem is that the yacht takes way too much time-4+updates and almost 8 months.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well it is bad because we didn't make real progress in understanding what are realy doing Robert and Silver.
But the bigger problem is that the yacht takes way too much time-4+updates and almost 8 months.
Yeah, but if you actually understood my post, you would have seen that I was writing especially about it not being that bad, IF you played it in one go. I remember being frustrated about how long it stretched update wise, but the content, the sex etc played in one go ISN'T really bad.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, but if you actually understood my post, you would have seen that I was writing especially about it not being that bad, IF you played it in one go. I remember being frustrated about how long it stretched update wise, but the content, the sex etc played in one go ISN'T really bad.
No matter how you play it we still have nothing new about Robert/Silver.And we are the ones that have spying software and still have nothing,c'mon.
That's almost same level stupidity like BB and how Max is the only one that can't watch the cam's feed.Or that the whole house have glass for inferior walls and you practicaly can see everything

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes