Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I can load a save but after playing for a while I get this.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
File "C:\Users\Main Gammer\Desktop\Babysitter-012-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Main Gammer\Desktop\Babysitter-012-win\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Fri May 18 11:21:48 2018
Open script.rpy, find CheJesSpa, change it to ChrJesSpa and it should work.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There were some bugs, i fixed them for myself because it was preventing me to advance the game.
As for game, i voted 10 out of 10 last update it was super but this one didn't reach my standarts at all. I will vote 5 out of 10. It was still nice but not great just average.
It is frustrating to see "This is end of Update" image at the middle of conversation. You guys really need to work on it. Another advise would be release "1" full game day per update. Cutting update at the mid day is another cone for me. I hope you will make it up with the next release. Good luck guys.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This new update totally blue balls you again
what does get Jess mean?
Sorry guys, I just have a bad habit of quoting 1st posts for posterity.
Depending on how you played, you could have had full penatrative sex with 3 times to this point. If you want rampant sex, this really is not the game for you and sorry with your lack of participation in this thread it is hard to know what you've tried or not, what you want or not.

I don't understand it, Robert tried to rape Jess but she is going to a party with him.
That is not cool at all.

It just does not make any since.
@Burt Reynolds Mustache lists it as dubcon...I personally would put it down as very dubious to the point that I would hope that any guy I know would have backed off long before. I also hate his sad attemptes to force a dominant postion on 1st conquests by making them taste themselves...that would end badly for his fingers.

Hmmm, that is a bit problematic and kinda adds more to my confusion over Jess' motivations and goals. She's kinda all over the place if that is true.
I am holding off playing until Burt gets a chance to work on it, so I'm only commenting on your comment. But...

1) Could be Jess is still messed up from the early school incident, maybe a deep-seated low esteem issue
2) Robert must die

Actually, I'm pretty sure that, even if #1, #2 still holds true.
1) I agree with and have thought this for a long time. I thought there was history even before we found out about the incident in 0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Goes without saying. Currently I am trying to get other deserving people from other games over to the yac...boat. I have plans to stop the ladies getting aboard then I'm going to sink it.
ETA - sorry it just occoured to me....we could get some ideas from and let the girls go to town on them.

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Open script.rpyc, find CheJesSpa, change it to ChrJesSpa and it should work.
Ok, I feel like an idiot for asking this, but where is "script.rpyc?" I searched the whole folder, and I don't have that. I double checked the "common" folder, and I don't see it there, either.

Thanks in advance for your help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Open script.rpyc, find CheJesSpa, change it to ChrJesSpa and it should work.
Thanks for the info but I do not have a "script.rpyc" in any of the folders for my game and would not know how to open it anyway.

I will just wait for a fixed version to come along and then I will replay the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the info but I do not have a "script.rpyc" in any of the folders for my game and would not know how to open it anyway.

I will just wait for a fixed version to come along and then I will replay the game.
I support that idea:)
I did that with PL 0.6 and will do it not only with Babysitter but also with DmD 0.18,MSN 0.10 and DoD ep.12.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I really don't get how this game can have over 10,000$ budget per months and deliver 3 frames animations with low quality JPG results. I'm playing on 1440p it's looks garbage regarding other games with much smaller budget.

killroy_lee

Mar 27, 2018
Can anyone who is having the issue with loading saves post the error here or pm me?

Thanks.
File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
File "C:\Users\henri\Downloads\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\henri\Downloads\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Fri May 18 15:35:25 2018

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Why not just try a few and save before each one.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
How do i find the script.rpyc? it won't let me open it. i'm using a mac
Ok, I feel like an idiot for asking this, but where is "script.rpyc?" I searched the whole folder, and I don't have that. I double checked the "common" folder, and I don't see it there, either.

Thanks in advance for your help!

You need to extract script.rpy with a tool like unrpa first so you can edit it with notepad.

EDIT: Or try just throwing my script.rpy in Babysitter-0.1.2\game\.

Reactions: C00KIEMONSTER
3.90 star(s) 178 Votes