Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
For those who have finished the game, is incest limited to the sister's daughter, or does it also involve the sister later in the game?
I remember the MC banging his sister when they were both very drunk, but it has been a very long time since I played this. I do remember quite enjoying that scene though. ;)
I really liked the sisters' realistic MILF look.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Seen other people ask but can't find an answer. I'm following the Happy Ending walkthrough, but I didn't get the option to massage or finger Christine on Day 8. Is this a bug or was something left out of the walkthrough?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i have an interesting bug? early on. when going shopping i have the starting 300 when i go pay i have 1000 after pay i have 705 so shopping with the girls gave me 405 dollars extra

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

TGafy

May 14, 2020
so i have an interesting bug? early on. when going shopping i have the starting 300 when i go pay i have 1000 after pay i have 705 so shopping with the girls gave me 405 dollars extra
As far as bugs go, that sounds like a helpful one! $$$

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
View attachment 119031

Overview

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-11
Release Date: 2020-05-10
Developer/Publisher: T4bbo -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other game: Babysitters
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:

Change-Logs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Uncle Restoration - Walkthrough/ - - Walkthrough - Multi-Mod - Italian Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 13044 View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046 View attachment 618514

Hello, there is a bug in the babysitter game, I see attached screenshot

lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] [T4bbo]
Compressed 487mb (untested) mods included

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
How do you do anal with Jess in the spa scene
there's a walkthrough the gives the exact combo needed. i vaguely remember doing a few scenes on her front side then once you flip her, you stay away from the butt until the very end. you'll know the anal scene is primed with it when you insert a finger & she moans instead of saying no. but the anal scene doesn't start right away; you have normal sex first & the anal option is after that.

3.90 star(s) 178 Votes