changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well good for the N

Well good for the NTR crowd, as long as avoidable for the rest of us and we will not have to make a choice and see the other girl get defiled by either a drug-dealing playa or a harvey weinstein clone. :p
It's all about good and bad choices, it matters and the MC will feel the consequences. My main path is the romance between the MC and Christine, but I know if I do wrong choices I must pay for it, besides, this is a game about corruption, and Silver and Robert know how to play their cards... Despite this, that's very easy to follow the "dream with butterflies" path.

I like games where good or bad choices matter because it gives a sense of reality and challenge. Or else, I could make choices without worrying about the consequences... There are several games here at F95, in which the MC is the almighty, who fucks everyone including his own mother, daughter, niece... Just about everything that moves and has a hole. I find those stories meaningless, made for spoiled people.

What I also think it's weird is that there are people who think it's wrong when a game comes with bad consequences, but at the same time think that is perfectly normal to fuck their own mother and all family members in a game.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's all about good and bad choices, it matters and the MC will feel the consequences. My main path is the romance between the MC and Christine, but I know if I do wrong choices I must pay for it, besides, this is a game about corruption, and Silver and Robert know how to play their cards... Despite this, that's very easy to follow the "dream with butterflies" path.

I like games where good or bad choices matter because it gives a sense of reality and challenge. Or else, I could make choices without worrying about the consequences... There are several games here at F95, in which the MC is the almighty, who fucks everyone including his own mother, daughter, niece... Just about everything that moves and has a hole. I find those stories meaningless, made for spoiled people.

What I also think it's weird is that there are people who think it's wrong when a game comes with bad consequences, but at the same time think that is perfectly normal to fuck their own mother and all family members on a game.
For me personally I dislike games where my interaction with the girls mainly consist of cock blocking certain characters all the time, instead of me having the chance to build a relation with the women themselves. To each his own though, but just having to play perfect to have a good end and if make a mistake to have them end up with the Silvers or Roberts of this world. Nah not for me, now if the NTR characters would be more interesting as some more or less would be rapists or other easy memes and basically people I would not mind my niece dating, then it could be interesting. :p

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
For me personally I dislike games where my interaction with the girls mainly consist of cock blocking certain characters all the time, instead of me having the chance to build a relation with the women themselves. To each his own though, but just having to play perfect to have a good end and if make a mistake to have them end up with the Silvers or Roberts of this world. Nah not for me, now if the NTR characters would be more interesting as some more or less would be rapists or other easy memes and basically people I would not mind my niece dating, then it could be interesting. :p
A wrong choice, at least in Babysitter, will not lead you to a "bad scene", but several will. And it's so obvious to recognize a bad choice that you don't have to think through.

Reactions: aordd69

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A wrong choice, at least in Babysitter, will not lead you to a "bad scene", but several will. And it's so obvious to recognize a bad choice that you don't have to think through.
Well just not becoming a super patreon can do that and I was not just talking about this game :p, luckily the game play improved a lot after the first few updates of this game, when it was more or less a cock block simulator if not on the NTR paths. It would be a pity if the game went back to that.

Edit: basically for me any scene with Robert and Silver takes away from the game and game play instead of adding to it. For me the game is about my relation with the women, not about stopping their relations. Now I understand this is different if you like NTR. For myself though after having played dozens of cock block simulators over the years I lost my love for them and do nit need the added drama. :p

Last edited:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well just not becoming a super patreon can do that and I was not just talking about this game :p, luckily the game play improved a lot after the first few updates of this game, when it was more or less a cock block simulator if not on the NTR paths. It would be a pity if the game went back to that.

Edit: basically for me any scene with Robert and Silver takes away from the game and game play instead of adding to it. For me the game is about my relation with the women, not about stopping their relations. Now I understand this is different if you like NTR. For myself though after having played dozens of cock block simulators over the years I lost my love for them and do nit need the added drama. :p
Everyone that played Babysitter knows that the focus is the relationship between the MC and the gals, all in all, there's bad choices, like you being a completely dick and see things going out of control. Just a example of what things may turn out.

To me, Silver and Robert are elements of corruption, but there's not cheating in the game, or am I wrong? For example, Christine only engages in a relatioship with Silver or Robert if you "let" that happen, by not engaging yourself (MC) with her. If it turns out that she's in a relationship with the MC, then betrays him, we still have to see.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

bonetown

Jun 14, 2017

What I also think it's weird is that there are people who think it's wrong when a game comes with bad consequences, but at the same time think that is perfectly normal to fuck their own mother and all family members on a game.
I agree, this game was very good thanks to its good writing but also for the variety of choices that could lead you to other paths. I really liked playing this game, trying different paths and seeing the differences between them, the changing details, etc.
He lost some of the complexity that made his charm in the last two updates, using too much fan service and facilities, but he still has time to finish in beauty.

I don't understand why people hate NTR so much (i can get it when it's forced or extreme, ok), and i don't mind seeying virtual girls fucking with other characters. It may be a question of empathy or insecurity, i don't know but i respect that.
It's just sad when developers voluntarily bridle their stories to avoid offending some players.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree, this game was very good thanks to its good writing but also for the variety of choices that could lead you to other paths. I really liked playing this game, trying different paths and seeing the differences between them, the changing details, etc.
He lost some of the complexity that made his charm in the last two updates, using too much fan service and facilities, but he still has time to finish in beauty.

I don't understand why people hate NTR so much (i can get it when it's forced or extreme, ok), and i don't mind seeying virtual girls fucking with other characters. It may be a question of empathy or insecurity, i don't know but i respect that.
It's just sad when developers voluntarily bridle their stories to avoid offending some players.
I bet most just prefer if a bad guy is going to fuck the main heroine,that to be the MC.Let's be honest neither Robert or Silver is a saint.Not to mention neither even care about Christine.For them she is just a toy,a prize,another chick to add to the list etc.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't understand why people hate NTR so much
Why not? you can't expect people to like everything I don't like it mainly because I'm selfish and want all the girls to myself so can you fault a person for that? I agree with your part regarding the developers but if they are going to add NTR at least have the options where we can actually avoid it, or for people like yourself give the option to be able to see it.

Reactions: HangTuah and Alteni

bonetown

Jun 14, 2017
I bet most just prefer if a bad guy is going to fuck the main heroine,that to be the MC.Let's be honest neither Robert or Silver is a saint.Not to mention neither even care about Christine.For them she is just a toy,a prize,another chick to add to the list etc.
But you can easily avoid it, that's what all the dialogue choices were so far. I prefer when a developer gives me the choice to accept my mistakes in this case. As for the characters, morally the MC is probably one the worst, so :LOL:

bonetown

Jun 14, 2017
Why not? you can't expect people to like everything I don't like it mainly because I'm selfish and want all the girls to myself so can you fault a person for that? I agree with your part regarding the developers but if they are going to add NTR at least have the options where we can actually avoid it, or for people like yourself give the option to be able to see it.
That's all i want. And Babysitter was one of the most balanced at this level.
I did not judge people who do not like it, I totally understand. On the other hand I hate people who complain about it all day long while the NTR is totally avoidable.

Reactions: Mormont

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But you can easily avoid it, that's what all the dialogue choices were so far. I prefer when a developer gives me the choice to accept my mistakes in this case. As for the characters, morally the MC is probably one the worst, so :LOL:
Well you are the one asking.I just answer you.It's another thing if you can't understand.

bonetown

Jun 14, 2017
Well any news about the next release date ? i become addicted to this game ... for real !
If the developer has posted previews recently, it's because he's not going to release it for at least a week, in my opinion.
I hope i am wrong.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well you are the one asking.I just answer you.It's another thing if you can't understand.
Well I do not even hate Netorare as such, just do not really like it and most of time avoid playing it unless the story seems really good. Do not mind sharing or cheating either in a game if it has story value. Though I just dislike those female protag games as much, where u have to get her raped or blackmailed to see any action :p personal taste.

What I do dislike though is if you are not on a NTR path anymore, the NTR characters still remain major players and rivals, that you still have to stop all the time. It is natural that they are major characters on the NTR path, but on non NTR I wish to build relationships with the girls and if I fail at that or am a bastard to them to let that have consequences without the NTR characters, for example my sister comes over to skin me alive with a dull knive for mistreating her daughter, she moves in with Jessica and starts a lesbian loving relation with her or she goes to medical school and never talks to me anymore or enters a nunnery. :p

In last episode Jessica beds Silver if you did not become a super Patreon, just for support while she has a relation with MC, knows he has money but never thinks to ask him for help ...... Well even without a sex relation most people would help out the best friend of someone they have a relation with if they can. So I hope the players on the NTR path will have great fun at the party, but for myself I hope it does not mean a return to the game play where if you make choose one of the girls the other ends up in bed with Robert or Silver. If you want to have consequences on the Non NTR path at least do it without those two.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes