Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No more than it would make Christine a fictional clone of any one of the other girls that he abused. At least Chris is likeable where as Jennifer Lawrence seems to think a little too highly of herself these days.
She seems stuck up her own ass these days still would of course ;)

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
No more than it would make Christine a fictional clone of any one of the other girls that he abused. At least Chris is likeable where as Jennifer Lawrence seems to think a little too highly of herself these days.
All of those actresses know what they are signing up for, same as Christine does when she knows Silver is shady as fuck and Robert is a drug dealer. Doesn't mean the guys are in the right, but let's not pretend the women in both scenarios are perfect little angels.

Reactions: DA22

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
All of those actresses know what they are signing up for, same as Christine does when she knows Silver is shady as fuck and Robert is a drug dealer. Doesn't mean the guys are in the right, but let's not pretend the women in both scenarios are perfect little angels.
I agree with you on this point. I was simply pointing out how much better Christine is than Jennifer Lawrence. IMO, the similarities definitely end at the one and only point of being preyed upon by a pervy old business guy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I get the preview but in patreon say mid July and the preview don’t update the date
Probably no definite date yet just have to wait and see when it will drop hopefully sooner rather than later.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
BTW we are waiting not for a new update,but for the full version of 0.19,right?
well full version if he did put the update on 10 july half then he say will mid July now end July so full i guess and hope but who know the milky way of devs never suprise me so

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
T4bboToday at 20:21
Gregg I ve posted images on Patreon already... dates on the site are informative for what is planned... if there is no update in a month I suspend pledges...
We ve planned to include only nightclub, but we are already including also "after nightclub" scenario in next update so it will be longer and more fun for Christine fans... it will be issued until end of this month... new game update will be probably released in first half of the next month...

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
It's all about good and bad choices, it matters and the MC will feel the consequences. My main path is the romance between the MC and Christine, but I know if I do wrong choices I must pay for it, besides, this is a game about corruption, and Silver and Robert know how to play their cards... Despite this, that's very easy to follow the "dream with butterflies" path.

I like games where good or bad choices matter because it gives a sense of reality and challenge. Or else, I could make choices without worrying about the consequences... There are several games here at F95, in which the MC is the almighty, who fucks everyone including his own mother, daughter, niece... Just about everything that moves and has a hole. I find those stories meaningless, made for spoiled people.

What I also think it's weird is that there are people who think it's wrong when a game comes with bad consequences, but at the same time think that is perfectly normal to fuck their own mother and all family members on a game.
100% with the consequences, and people kink/theme shame if they do like the humiliation point, really? its ok if other people in games sleep with someone besides yourself get over yourselves

avendurree23

Mar 17, 2018
Hey I just wanted to ask anyone, if I can avoid all this lesbian thing between Christine and Jessica and how. Right now I'm trying to play Christine only route. I'm on 2nd hot tub truth or dare on yacht and it bothers me that Christine "feels" something after I'm forced to make them kiss, I dont like that. Is there a way to make it so it never happens between them?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey I just wanted to ask anyone, if I can avoid all this lesbian thing between Christine and Jessica and how. Right now I'm trying to play Christine only route. I'm on 2nd hot tub truth or dare on yacht and it bothers me that Christine "feels" something after I'm forced to make them kiss, I dont like that. Is there a way to make it so it never happens between them?
Not for that part no but there is a scene later on in the game where you can stop that from happening again so you can get Chris all to yourself if you wish.

avendurree23

Mar 17, 2018
Not for that part no but there is a scene later on in the game where you can stop that from happening again so you can get Chris all to yourself if you wish.
Wait, now that I think of it, can I avoid all this, if I let Jessica be with some guy or something? Up until now, I pretty much tried to help her and maybe I unintentionally got to this shit.

Nxiur

Sep 7, 2017
Is anyone able to share a Jessica-Track saved game? or is there a way I can skip through some of the scenes if I have a new pc?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes