EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
130420_BSbann.png

Overview

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-11
Release Date: 2020-05-10
Developer/Publisher: T4bbo -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other game: Babysitters
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:

Change-Logs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Uncle Restoration - / - - Walkthrough - Multi-Mod - Italian Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Idle_MainMenu.png Uac8xyk.jpg iksxRpB.jpg hwYM9OD.jpg wM81fwl.jpg iZrnI4H.jpg gvJHFqW.jpg yb9zfqv6IplTMCcHxZi0jIi2TsNYiO_HNTkZ3YIhSxUS5YlRYk7N3EC8-osM60W8.jpg 632249_Picture965.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
and then he decides to implent DRM and curse at the pirates. Anyone who has pledged to him because of the leak here specially at the 1st batch should say they did pledge because of us!!!!
LOL he doesn't understand even the base of marketing and the fact the mass effect andromeda (with DENUVO) was cracked in less than 15 days...

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
LOL he doesn't understand even the base of marketing and the fact the mass effect andromeda (with DENUVO) was cracked in less than 15 days...
wrong topic. MAte your talking about Dark Silver. We are talking about a new guy and what he possibly could do in the future, without thanking the community who started to give them his patrons

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
wrong topic. MAte your talking about Dark Silver. We are talking about a new guy and what he possibly could do in the future, without thanking the community who started to give them his patrons
:WutFace: actually I was answering at your post. Reading it, I was under the impression that he had actually posted something about DMR in his patreon. LOL

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
:WutFace: actually I was answering at your post. Reading it, I was under the impression that he had actually posted something about DMR in his patreon. LOL
no worries my and was a followup for the post above that from Villian

Reactions: k4rma_x

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is this actually in the game, or planned to be maybe added in 6-18 months ? (Assuming the game lives long enough)
There is barely anything in the game at this point, but those are the genres/fetishes the dev has posted are going to be in it at some point.

3.90 star(s) 178 Votes