Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I played this game a while ago and found the niece annoying as fuck to deal with. To be honest I am only interested in Jessica so I don't care who fucks Christina. Is it possible to pursue Jess without getting involved with Christina?
don't think so but u can always enable the ntr option ( even tho I'm not a fan off) this will allow you having more scene with Jessica than with the niece

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Wow, both the MC and the main girl are so painfully square. I keep wanting them to pull that stick out of their ass. And they get so bent out of shape over the tiniest bit of fun from the fun friend.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mister Mike, MisterMike, MrMike, Mr Mike is doesn't work.
This is from the walkthrough itself and I remember it worked for me.

Check Christine’s PC, password is “Mister + Player’s Name“ (For example, if your character is named Terrance, the password would be “Mister Terrance“.)

If it's not working are you sure your Mc is called Mike?

Killjill97

Sep 2, 2019
This is from the walkthrough itself and I remember it worked for me.

Check Christine’s PC, password is “Mister + Player’s Name“ (For example, if your character is named Terrance, the password would be “Mister Terrance“.)

If it's not working are you sure your Mc is called Mike?
It is probably some Android bug or maybe they changed it in 1.9 will check in pc and reply

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
When is this game going to finally wrap-up and be done? Shit's getting lame lately with the delayed updates and the scenes being copy+pasted for all the routes.

Reactions: desm0nd
3.90 star(s) 178 Votes