EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bb0.jpg

Overview:
You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer. That's how you met the woman of your life and despite her already having a kid (hot grown up girl now), you married her. It didn't take much time and you managed to give her your own child, so wanted boy. It seems for you that all dreams came true... however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... especially due to fact that while you're photoshooting hot girls in their bikinis she must take care of your son diapers. She insists she wanna get back to work and materialise her skills as event manager. You fully support her in this decision, but problem is she expects now that you're going to spend much more time with housework and son's diapers. However, that is something you can't afford as you're at the top of your career. Older half-sister is not the solution at all, as she is quite spoiled, spending all the free time with twitching how she plays the games or makes her make-up. Yeah, you realise that you were too soft on her, but every time you wanted to slap her face or spank her ass for being so arrogant, you just could not... she's is not your daughter after all. The only solution is to hire a babysitter...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: T4bbo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Babysitter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Android Users:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Cheat Mod* - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sigs
4SS F4CTOR thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png bb1.jpg bb2.jpg bb3.jpg bb4.jpg bb5.jpg bb6.jpg bb7.jpg bb8.jpg bb9.jpg bb10.jpg

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't like the babysitter but this one looks much more interesting from the model standpoint and overall quality.

MC being a modelling photographer sound pretty neat.

And yeah.. This thread will be a treat to read like every other having specific fetish in it, when ''NO NTR, NOT EVEN AVOIDABLE NTR'' cavarly in shining armors show up, thinking about only themselves and fetishes they like. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well his previous game was pretty decent so i expect this one will be a good play..you usually get better not worse so i expect better.
as for planned NTR..anyone who wants the wife can have her...(as long as i dont hafta watch..HAHAAA) i have already tossed her TF out in my mind...keeping her daughter though.... ;)
AWESOME!!!!! got to the OFF or ON part..thank you @T4bbo

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
previous game - Babysitter
new game - Babysitters
:unsure:
one for the baby.... then one more for the daddy.

funny fact tho, i smelled the NTR just by reading the description, even tho it didnt mention it. just when i reach the "however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... and blablabla".

i was like "AH ! ok, i see... She gonna jump on the first black dick she see."

LMAO for once, i understand what's in the game without the description clearly explaining it. 99% of time, its the contrary XD

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
one for the baby.... then one more for the daddy.

funny fact tho, i smelled the NTR just by reading the description, even tho it didnt mention it. just when i reach the "however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... and blablabla".

i was like "AH ! ok, i see... She gonna jump on the first black dick she see."

LMAO for once, i understand what's in the game without the description clearly explaining it. 99% of time, its the contrary XD

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Working fine for me now aswell afer getting message that file had been removed. Maybe I jumped in too early.
Or the load to DL it was to high at that moment... sometimes I've noticed they drop the wrong error message when that happens. lol

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I utterly despise sandbox games but I'm going to force myself to play this one because of the planned kinks. Hopefully it's more of a free roam thing rather than a grind fest. The games concept sounds really interesting and the images look really good. Off to try this out.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes