Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well need wait some bug fix or is some way to change text color on android? Black text o_Oo_Oo_O

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What's the negative version? I think I had positive. At least I've tried to get as many points as possible with Angel. Though it's still at 11 compared to 27 for Erica.
For Angelica, the game keeps track of SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy scores: Strict score subtracted from Sugar score gives your relationship with her, so (at least for now) it's a simple binary: If your score is positive, you get the Sugar variant, else you get the Strict version.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
I didn't notice any cuckqueen stuff that other people have mentioned but will have to go back and look again. That would be a pleasant surprise if he added some of that.
it's the hot tub part. if you make lara reject john, then she'll masturbate while watching. in the scene when they get home and fuck, she's in denial until john gets rough with her if you have a low or negative relationship points with her. if you have high points then she's more willing and accepts it

btw it's quean not queen :geek:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I won't be continuing this, I suggest using one of the mods, I thought this game was abandoned.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Using black as text (dialogues) make a lot of text unreadable.
Either white or a color slider ? In any case its strange to be so few reports about that.
Is it because I'm on Android ? ..

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
I copied the textbox.png from the previous version and it is readable again...

PS - in the gui folder within the renpy folder...
Unfortunately I don't have the game folder for babysitters or a GUI folder in the renpy folder. Maybe I have to of had a previous version installed before.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
On android its not an an easy option,require root it is not ? So the apk should be updated, said white but any color would be at last readable.

Also, had two quit lengty errors as to images missing, started with Jessica in the change room as she ask if working there, then not sure but It resumed for some image before and after, right before next choice where it go with another string of errors for a while again.
Content is good even if I can only say about images..
TBS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
These updates always have the knack for ending on a cliffhanger it was a good update nice scene with the wife after the party and that ending damn it just as we are getting somewhere with Angelica. Another thing even with NTR off it still feels like I'm walking a tightrope, especially with certain choices.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Love the update with good and diverse content and long-enough for me, even more so when exploring all paths. Thanks.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Barely visible ? Partially on some images, mostly invisible otherwise..

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes