cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any news about the update?

I already missed the girls, Wanna see Erica corrupted by Angel-lica, apparently she's not so Angel as her name is trying to fool us:geek: she's more like the reincarnation of Meru the "succubus"
and more important;
how Joshy will procced
I can't wait!
nope.

angelica is far from angel, just recently she gave her stepdad a handsy at pool.

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Is there a way to avoid cheating route with sharing? Sharing is a big turn off in my opinion for many reasons. If I takedown the pool offer with john will there still be massage event or at least some kinky time with john without mike?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Is there a way to avoid cheating route with sharing? Sharing is a big turn off in my opinion for many reasons. If I takedown the pool offer with john will there still be massage event or at least some kinky time with john without mike?
I don't really understand what you're talking about, but everything that happens in this game can be avoidable.

You can have fun with girls yourself, or just share, or even turn Mc's wife into a cuckquean and much more. There is a route for everyone here, and much can be avoided.

Reactions: Lewdguy123

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
I don't really understand what you're talking about, but everything that happens in this game can be avoidable.

You can have fun with girls yourself, or just share, or even turn Mc's wife into a cuckquean and much more. There is a route for everyone here, and much can be avoided.
I was talking about lara in the massage scene. I'm not that fan of sharing and I hate it when MC acts like a weak willed pussy who enjoys seeing his wife as a slut , if there was some element of anger mixed of intense jealousy then maybe that would've been quite better but i was asking about wether it is possible to avoid such scenes with the presence of mike cuz even when I turned down the sharing night pool scene with john and marinda the stupid massage scene with the presence of mike is still there no matter how many variety of options i decide to pick. It would've much hotter if lara secretly got to the sauna with john or maybe went alone to blow off some steam and then accidentally saw the couple there, I like elements of corruption generally but when it comes to easy routes like sharing especially when the partner is present I don't see the thrill or naughtiness of being caught or any kind of resistance or internal fight of a particular moral compass.. Quite the opposite actually, the Mc acts like a passive dumb husband who allows to share his wife as a meat toy whenever the opportunity strikes.. There's nothing captivating about this..

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I was talking about lara in the massage scene. I'm not that fan of sharing and I hate it when MC acts like a weak willed pussy who enjoys seeing his wife as a slut , if there was some element of anger mixed of intense jealousy then maybe that would've been quite better but i was asking about wether it is possible to avoid such scenes with the presence of mike cuz even when I turned down the sharing night pool scene with john and marinda the stupid massage scene with the presence of mike is still there no matter how many variety of options i decide to pick. It would've much hotter if lara secretly got to the sauna with john or maybe went alone to blow off some steam and then accidentally saw the couple there, I like elements of corruption generally but when it comes to easy routes like sharing especially when the partner is present I don't see the thrill or naughtiness or being caught or any kind of resistance or internal fight of a particular moral compass.. Quite the opposite actually, the Mc acts like a passive dumb husband who allows to share his wife as a meat toy whenever the opportunity strikes.. There's nothing captivating about this..
I don't know because I don't care about swing/ntr/sharing. My way is cuckquean, and a bit harsh daddy.

Although I have one save for swing, so that's all I play. As for Mc himself, I don't like him because of his character, but I tolerate him because the plot I'm following is done well.

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I was talking about lara in the massage scene. I'm not that fan of sharing and I hate it when MC acts like a weak willed pussy who enjoys seeing his wife as a slut , if there was some element of anger mixed of intense jealousy then maybe that would've been quite better but i was asking about wether it is possible to avoid such scenes with the presence of mike cuz even when I turned down the sharing night pool scene with john and marinda the stupid massage scene with the presence of mike is still there no matter how many variety of options i decide to pick. It would've much hotter if lara secretly got to the sauna with john or maybe went alone to blow off some steam and then accidentally saw the couple there, I like elements of corruption generally but when it comes to easy routes like sharing especially when the partner is present I don't see the thrill or naughtiness of being caught or any kind of resistance or internal fight of a particular moral compass.. Quite the opposite actually, the Mc acts like a passive dumb husband who allows to share his wife as a meat toy whenever the opportunity strikes.. There's nothing captivating about this..
Just desactivate NTR in the therapist's office when the therapist asks Mike if he thinks Lara is a cheating woman

when John and Miranda offer you to come and stay for dinner ,you need to agree to go in the swimming pool naked and accept all the Miranda's sexual advance, when Mike and Miranda start to fuck John will ask Lara if she wants to participate if you have deactivated Ntr you will only have one option to refuse but if you had activate Ntr you will have two options and it will still be possible to refuse John's advance...,like that in the future massage there will be no sharing (Lara) with John

Hope that you Understand, English literature is not my strong point

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I believe Eleanor is also speaking for Lara when Eleanor swears she will remain faithful to her husband Drake, but seconds later she is thinking other things and just doesn't want to get caught next time round, in my opinion while Eleanor is a veteran at this, Lara's journey into sexual debauchery has just begun.
Screenshot (7958).png

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes