Dec 29, 2021
Well yeah, but the guy said he spent two weeks working intensely on these new environments.

Isn't the public toilet in Become A Rock Star?

But I think the actual lesson here is "Don't believe anything T4bbo says."

:unsure:, As I said, it doesn't bother me, you don't have to reinvent everything, it just costs unnecessary time and energy.

There is a park with a curved path, a setting that seems to have been used in a hundred games,

we all survived it. :coffee:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well yeah, but the guy said he spent two weeks working intensely on these new environments.

What you CAN believe is that T4bbo paused billing while he was doing that.

So, whether it was two weeks or two minutes seems highly irrelevant.

• Love
Reactions: Endless and 1879

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
That's the exact same "boutique" from Steps of Debauchery.

Yeah, T4bbo spent TONS of time working on these new environments over the last two weeks. [/s]

Where exactly I was lying? I told I was searching for existing assets and adjusting them to my needs. Creating and modelling everything from scratch would take months. It would be stupid. I still had to buy those assets and I did from my money from rents and licenses related to software I developed, not even money related to Patreon which I keep for future expansion/hirings etc.

Searching asset on marketplace to fit story, then prepare all the backgrounds for the scene (buildings, roads, backdrops), set up lighting (HDRI, tone mapping, exposure, contrast, saturation for all camera angles) + placing and posing characters inside takes time.

You mention boutique and toilets are in the other game. Base asset maybe, but not with all the adjustments. It's absolutely not possible that toilet is with gloryhole wall and apartment is connected like that with BDSM cellar through secret passage in any other game. I was preparing my own 3d models, textures and shaders for both of those and remodelling bunch of stuff too.

But if two weeks is too much, it means you're very talented guy who can do it much faster! Can we talk about hiring you? People here would love to see your expertise, I might learn something from you too.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Who is so pressed on what the backgrounds look like? I mean, is that what ya'll are focused on when you load up an AVN???? LMAO!

Tony su

Oct 1, 2018
When was the version 0.1.1 originally expected to be completed? I remember the second part was updated in June.

Dec 29, 2021
Where exactly I was lying? I told I was searching for existing assets and adjusting them to my needs. Creating and modelling everything from scratch would take months. It would be stupid. I still had to buy those assets and I did from my money from rents and licenses related to software I developed, not even money related to Patreon which I keep for future expansion/hirings etc.

Searching asset on marketplace to fit story, then prepare all the backgrounds for the scene (buildings, roads, backdrops), set up lighting (HDRI, tone mapping, exposure, contrast, saturation for all camera angles) + placing and posing characters inside takes time.

You mention boutique and toilets are in the other game. Base asset maybe, but not with all the adjustments. It's absolutely not possible that toilet is with gloryhole wall and apartment is connected like that with BDSM cellar through secret passage in any other game. I was preparing my own 3d models, textures and shaders for both of those and remodelling bunch of stuff too.

But if two weeks is too much, it means you're very talented guy who can do it much faster! Can we talk about hiring you? People here would love to see your expertise, I might learn something from you too.

T4bbo, I have no religion :oops:.
But if you had your own religion, I would join and go to your church every Sunday :cool:.

Maybe twice a week... :devilish::devilish:

John4444

Aug 18, 2017

T4bbo - you do great work! Don't even respond to haters. If subscribers are steady or going up and comments are 70%+ neutral and positive, then you can just ignore the negativity.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
But Joke aside really having tony appear in almost every Update is hurting the game so much , what i liked in pervious updates is you never know what will happen , will the mc corrupt the babysitter ? lara scene with someone new ? Angelica scenes ? ? new character ? but now oh look Tony is about to fuck Lara in her bed next to the MC stay tuned for this update because also the next update is Tony inviting his friends to take turn on lara ....

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
would be great if Tony disappeared from the game altogether. can't stand the deluded old perv. how Lara and Mike haven't dealt with him yet decisively is beyond me.
You mean Lara dealing with Tony in terms of fucking his brains out?!
Maybe Mike wants to watch? That would be a good climax!

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The new environments look really great, so kudos to the dev for the adjustments he's made to the surfaces , textures, etc.
Personally, I can hardly wait to see Lara in the basement with Tony and his friends.
That's going to be truly epic, so hopefully she ends-up down there a lot.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Love
Reactions: 1879 and L0b0ts

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
The new environments look really great, so kudos to the dev for the adjustments he's made to the surfaces , textures, etc.
Personally, I can hardly wait to see Lara in the basement with Tony and his friends.
That's going to be truly epic, so hopefully she ends-up down there a lot.
Seing tonys corpse in that basement would be much more joyful.

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes