VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - BabySitting Cream FuzzyBunny-Mod Ren'py Port [v0.3.1] [FuzzyBunny23]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Croix

Very nice game and good art to it. Thou i do wish there were more... evil acts in it. Still, this version is pretty nice to play for anyone interested in exploring Cream's unseen life. The ability to cheat is a nice addition and i hope it remains there.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Big To

Unlike the other reviewers this is my first exposure to the game so I go into this without nostalgia affecting my opinion on it. That being said, this has some of the best writing and descriptions of sex scenes I have ever seen. How you treat Cream and how she reacts to you and your actions throughout the game feel realistic and strikes a very good pace so as to not feel like a dragged out game but also somehow doesn't feel too rushed. This pacing makes Cream feel 'human' for lack of better word.

This is a sandbox game but with an attention to detail I did not expect. For instance; I had already introduced her to cunnilingus in the handstand scene when we did something else that led to that again both Sonic and Cream acknowledged that in their inner and outer dialogue. This happens all the time which makes me wonder how many variables the developers considered. This is quite honestly very impressive.

I urge you if you are new to this like me and were turned off by how immature the cover picture looks please give it a try. I promise you will be surprised at how well this game is written. It stands very well today. Fair warning though, this game relies heavily on the text portion of the sex scenes to carry them rather than visuals.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HornyAries

Babysitting Cream was the first adult game I ever played so I have fond memories of it. This version is everything I remembered and a lot more.
    Overall great game with good artwork. You will want to keep playing again and again, I know I did!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jadezz

finally someone decided to continue / improve one of the ero games I played during my childhood :D

so far the improvements are pretty great (it's already a big improvement that it's in ren'py) and I'm excited for the next releases.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

brokenmicrophone

It's a classic, but better in every way. Renpy is > flash by a huge margin (obviously), and all the quality of life improvements that come with it are great.
    Game works a lot better, updated and expanded scenes are great. The future looks bright, too.