Ren'Py - Abandoned - Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sabine57

Actually, the game is pretty good. Cream is really cute and sexy. There is really little you can do, because there is simply too little content, which means that you don't really have a lot of choice for things to do or you can't do much.
    It would be very nice if there would be more content, locations, people, etc.
    There is also in the notebook (under the phone) that you can share Cream with others (Task: Share Cream with others. If I read that correctly. My English is not that good).
    Does anyone know how to do it? What do you have to do there?
    Would be nice if someone gave me an answer.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Milkman101

if your not a fan of sonic or furries you should not be here lol
    Anyway, this game is great to me been following for years and I am glad that there are people improving it now the story is basic but it works well enough
    the game could use more images but the dialogue is amazing to me honestly I would happily recommend this game to anyone even more now that the cheats are more build-in my only problem is no music but if you hate game music then this is a plus.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GreatWallOfCanada

Gotta support one of the flash games that started my addiction. I have heavy nostalgia goggles while playing this. It's a simple little game with decent dialog and nice art. I wish it was completed, but hey, what are ya gonna do?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

atf.cosmos

The Port is good, though the variable names are a pain. Lacks a lot of images as well (most likely from the original). Otherwise a good dating sim type game.

To expand on the points, you can't dev console in to change the day/date & time by changing a simple variable, try finding the variable by the change between saves.
    Few scenes don't have images probably like the original, I respect the port but will mention it cuz there are a few things missing such as phone call menu, more character interactions, etc. Some small stuff and is a general critique of the original.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Borol25

I loved the OG and I hoped for so long to see someone work on this again...!

The story may be a little flat, but the choices are fun and now the graphics are at least in good shape.
    But the best thing was the dialog and if stays true to the OG, it will still be a one of the best in its ganre!

Without all the bugs and with some new images and maybe a little more stuff to do, this game could be the awesome experience, it could have been so long ago!