Flash Abandoned Babysitting Cream [v1.05] [Aval0nX]

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
My anti-virus program said that all the links in the OP were infected with malware except the SWF which was reported as suspicious. Do you know what malware is involved here?
it could just be a false positive from your anti-virus also from my experience SWFs are always marked as suspicious or harmful by default, every time i download any SWF using Chrome it tells me it could be harmful

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
Is this game still being developed?
According to the artist's Inkbunny page as of 4 months ago, development is continuing but will be done in Ren'py going forward. No exact date is forthcoming for release tho.

Reactions: $@~

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
According to the artist's Inkbunny page as of 4 months ago, development is continuing but will be done in Ren'py going forward. No exact date is forthcoming for release tho.

in other words just assume its still abandoned because there hasnt been a new playable build for years and aval0n continues to hold onto his dead legacy because he can't let go of the past and wants to be "The Infamous Creator of the Baby Sitting Cream Game" without actually finishing much to anything. Honestly he'd probably be better off making a comic but his fixation on making a game holds him back from doing anything with the idea.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys can anyone tell me how do I get to the truth or dare game scenes?
After getting to stage of fully nude and associated actions after several times of beating her in the racing game and claiming your prize, play with her some board games. play th HBG game, and you'll be able to do the Truth or Dare.... I think that's how it goes. Been at least 5-6 months since last time I touched the game.

Reactions: darlic

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its not impossible to run Sw files you need 2 have stand alone Flash player from flash they stopped for browser use
whit a stand alone Flash player 10 you can play all flash games and trust its still findeble even iff adobe doesnt uplaod them any more

fireman97

Jan 25, 2022
Didn't see it posted here but about 3 months back avalon posted a journal talking about their version of this game, so potential updates to this game from avalon and team in the future

Also, I'll copy and paste the journal entry here for anyone not having an account to access link

"

Babysitting Cream Green Lit

Hey Everyone, as some of you may be aware, I am now legally permitted to speak about this as the NDA has run its course and I am no longer legally obligated to keep quiet.

As many of you know, SEGA has officially released its first official Sonic Visual Novel.

The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog

When the SEGA Visual Novels division reached out to us over 10+ years ago stating that we would be legally required to wait for the release of "The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog", we were overwhelmed at the pervasive detective work performed by SEGA to find us and hit us with a potential cease and desist. At the time SEGA was planning a line of visual novels and felt that the release of Babysitting Cream would soil the image of their new division / development team. At the time we thought it was a joke, but it turned out SEGA was pretty serious in their threat. In the end we settled out of court. For an undisclosed amount, We would agree to the following stipulations

- Babysitting Cream development would be permitted to continue only IF we complied with SEGA's Visual Novel division and their standards, meaning that we would have to follow their branding and graphical user interface template for their visual novel projects. Sprite work is exempt from this clause / stipulation.

- No official release would be permissible prior to the release of The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog

- Release would only be permissible no later than between March 31st 2023 and December 31st 2029 12:00am

- A formal team had to be established. Including a writing department, editorial, sprite, music, sound effects, catering among others.

- Work could only be performed during off-shift hours from our regular jobs

- Game engine used would be RenPy instead of SEGA's own internal visual novel engine

- Multiple changes would be required, such as the inclusion of non-binary and gender neutral characters, as well as utilization of gender neutral pronouns.

- As per the standard for SEGA visual novels, no monetization or add-revenue can be obtained from this or any project developed by Aval0nX Studios

- Project development title would remain as Babysitting Cream, however full release would be renamed to ソニック・ザ・ベビーシッター ( Sonikku za Bebīshittā )

There were other minor stipulations including the NDA agreement to not post journals about this subject until this date.

We can now confirm that with the blessings of the SEGA Visual Novels division we have been officially Green Lit to release Babysitting Cream or ソニック・ザ・ベビーシッター ( Sonikku za Bebīshittā ), once the final draft gets reviewed, and edited by the visual novels division.

This is exciting news, Avian is already cracking on updating the UI to fit the new standards, Lost is churning away at getting the City interactions and writing polished, as well as the new endings. The new time trial mode and achievements system are undergoing final polishing. Free DLC and Season Pass have all been green lit as well. Updated Sonic Headcanon Lore has been updated and confirmed by SEGA.

All in all, despite all the horrible things going on lately, we are moving full speed ahead.

Thank you all for being patient and understanding, we're excited for the next couple of years and the future of Babysitting Cream.

Stay Tuned and remember... (THIS IS LITTERALY FROM SEGA)

BELIEVE STRONGLY IN THE POWER OF THE OFFICIAL SEGA SONIC HEADCANON
much love
Aval0nX

[oh right...what day is it?...well good luck figuring out what in this last previous statement is true and what is not, all I'm going to reveal is there are some truths, half truths, etc.]

"
Posted 01 Apr 2023 10:12 CEST