1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Unfortunely from time to time Windows Defender gives that kind of dumb false positives. It is also giving the warning to me, even after updating WD right now. Just wait for the dev to reupload the file, or if you want wait for the next WD tomorrow, it will most likely fix the false positive.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Unfortunely from time to time Windows Defender gives that kind of dumb false positives. It is also giving the warning to me, even after updating WD right now. Just wait for the dev to reupload the file, or if you want wait for the next WD tomorrow, it will most likely fix the false positive.
One of my patrons is having the same problem. I re-uploaded the supporter file for him on another server and it didn't help. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do since the problem is with the WD. No other AV detects viruses or trojans in my files, as far as I know. And the weird thing is that this only happens in zip files that contain only the HTML file. WD doesn't see anything wrong with the base game or the update, even though they contain an almost identical HTML file along with the media files.

Those experiencing the problem who don't want to wait for a WD update to resolve the issue can play the online version at .

Reactions: Anders Niet

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Windows defender does not like that fan mod
If you really want to play it with the mod for the time being, try turning off real-time protection in the Windows security settings and install it again without any problems, or you could wait a day or two for it to fix..

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
One of my patrons is having the same problem. I re-uploaded the supporter file for him on another server and it didn't help. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do since the problem is with the WD. No other AV detects viruses or trojans in my files, as far as I know. And the weird thing is that this only happens in zip files that contain only the HTML file. WD doesn't see anything wrong with the base game or the update, even though they contain an almost identical HTML file along with the media files.

Those experiencing the problem who don't want to wait for a WD update to resolve the issue can play the online version at .
It's simply a random problem. Some of the latest html games are also having that issue, like My Oblivious Milf. Now as to why that happens, no idea.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
yo dev seems ya fucked up in your own mini game
Second Question:
Prolactin and growth hormone are produced by:

a) Thyroid
b) Hypophysis X
c) Parathyroid
d) Pancreas

She answered "Hypophysis".
The correct answer is:

google search

Prolactin and growth hormone are produced by

Prolactin and growth hormone are produced by the Anterior Pituitary Gland, a part of the pituitary gland located at the base of the brain.
This gland plays a crucial role in regulating various physiological processes, including growth and development, lactation, and reproductive functions. The anterior pituitary gland produces several hormones, including:
Both prolactin and growth hormone are secreted by specific cells within the anterior pituitary gland, with prolactin produced by lactotroph cells and growth hormone produced by somatotroph cells.
The hypophysis and pituitary are the same gland with different names. There is nothing wrong with the quiz in my understanding.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
why the videos have no sound?
I answered the same question in the previous page. The sounds of the clips have been removed to decrease the final size of the game and not create inconsistencies with the texts since the actors say random things all the time. In my next game, I will leave sounds in clips as optional for players, but in Back to Freedom, this will not happen.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i have a question , what makes sandbox mode different from the main story beside... well the story?
The sandbox mode was made at the request of many players who wanted something to do between updates. In this mode, you can repeat scenes and events unlocked in story mode with texts adapted. You can make money, buy and spend items and also meet new chars and get new scenes. This mode will get more new content in the future. For now, there are just a few exclusive scenes and around a hundred story scenes to repeat. However, since this mode has been outdated for a while, you will notice some inconsistencies with the current story. Example: Angela still lives with MC.

Reactions: Lerd0
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes