djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
In Emily's room you see a photo on the wall from when she completed 18yo. The date on the photo is 12/10/23. So you can deduce her birthday. 121005. It's the password.
how would we know that i thought about her birthday but shit not the 05 instead of 23 oh i see you made as to add the two numbers so its 5 lol.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how would we know that i thought about her birthday but shit not the 05 instead of 23 oh i see you made as to add the two numbers so its 5 lol.
It's basic math. 23-18=5. Her year of birth. It's not uncommon for people to use their children's or loved ones' birth dates as passwords. Many players easily deduced it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You need to take a path a little different from the standard path to exit the air ducts. This has already been answered here before, but I'll post the solution here again.

Right, Left, Left, Forward, Forward, Forward, Left.
i done exactly as how you wrote it but it not right there are something missing because its waiting for more routes ????

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i done exactly as how you wrote it but it not right there are something missing because its waiting for more routes ????
Hello. The solution was changed to make the code simpler a few versions ago. I posted the new solution here a few pages back.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how do i help Kelsi find out Derek he is cheating on her ??
If you mean the first time, it's part of Kelsi's story. It happens at some point no matter what you do.
But if you mean after she got back with him, it's not possible yet.

Keidz

Mar 16, 2021
going through sarahs scenes and i believe her scene 3 is bugged, i did all the requirements for the scene, i got the scene but after the scene is finished it was still locked in the gallery.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
going through sarahs scenes and i believe her scene 3 is bugged, i did all the requirements for the scene, i got the scene but after the scene is finished it was still locked in the gallery.
I checked it. Indeed, a minor bug is preventing the scene from being unlocked in the gallery. I will fix it for the next version. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: Brovalon

rockthedevilz

Oct 6, 2023
Hello.
Glad you like the game.
The fighting minigame was made to have different strategies against different opponents. The stronger the opponent, the less damage he takes, but also less chance to dodge. On the other hand, his blows do a lot of damage but are easier to dodge.
In the case of the big bouncer, the best strategy is to dodge and always use the heavy attack, since the light attack does almost no damage to him.
Also, avoid using the counter as it is preceded by a block that does a lot of damage due to the opponent's strength. Save your special bar for special attacks (Barrage and Super heavy attack).
Also, keep in mind that if you fight the guards in the elevator, your hp will not regenerate for the fight against the big bouncer.

As for the ventilation ducts, the goal is really trial and error. There is no way to avoid losing the map. But despite that, it's a safer route (since you avoid fighting the guards in the elevator) and you might discover a secret about Mr. Willis that may be useful in the future.

If you choose the air duct route, the correct sequence to exit the maze is as follows: Right, Left, Left, Forward, Right, Forward, Left.
Or use this one to get out of the maze and still discover the secret about Mr. Willis: Right, Left, Left, Forward, Forward, Forward, Left.
Still discover the secret about Mr. Willis: To see the intern and Willis:
I used this maze route - Right, Left, Left, Forward, Forward, Forward, Left.
But it doesn't work. I still see this message " Without the map I can't be sure, but there's nothing I can do other than keep going."
What am I missing ?

Kaneki24

May 28, 2017
Still discover the secret about Mr. Willis: To see the intern and Willis:
I used this maze route - Right, Left, Left, Forward, Forward, Forward, Left.
But it doesn't work. I still see this message " Without the map I can't be sure, but there's nothing I can do other than keep going."
What am I missing ?
I don’t remember the route, but I walked through it several times and came across this moment with an intern, I remember that I turned right at the end, judging by your route.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes