EldarGard

Mar 5, 2019
Am I missing something? I keep picking the highest price quote on day 26 and yet, for some reason, the guy from the average price quote keeps showing up on day 31. What's going on?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Am I missing something? I keep picking the highest price quote on day 26 and yet, for some reason, the guy from the average price quote keeps showing up on day 31. What's going on?
It is a bug already reported that will be fixed in the next version. I advise you to have a save on day 30 before going to work to load and resolve the problem when the new update comes out.

Neo936

Jan 29, 2024
No offense but ten new scenes with more than a hundred clips is not little content.
none taken its just that I already played that same scenes twice because I played the update before then after few days later i lost all of my save so I had use back up saved files to replay the scenes which made me think little update.

Reactions: Bald Games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BackToFreedom-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Guys, I'm doing the scene selection for version 0.31 and I came across a difficult reality. I only found a single threesome of Abigail with two white men. And to be honest the scene is not that good. I need a scene like that for the next update. If anyone finds something like that (other than the puretaboo scene), please send me a link.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Arrgh. New update, new content, and I just had browser issues that necessitated clearing my cookies without saving my progress to disk. Looks like I'm going down the rabbit hole again... If I don't come up for food and soda in a couple of days send in the rescue team.
I hope the MC get's

Reactions: SpareTheRod

maddog82

May 19, 2017
I'm enjoying the game but there's something I don't get. What's the point of the sandbox mode if you can't do anything you haven't already unlocked in the story mode? Am I missing something?

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes