Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Not a lot of content for me this time around.
I think this update definitely felt (to me) like it was making a lot of things available for people who had simply gone down a different path than I had. There were definitely certain points where I got the "something different could've happened!" message, which is fine, but I can definitely see where we're becoming 'locked in' to our paths at this point. Not sure how close the game is to completion, but I expect as we near the end this is going to become more common.

Just means I have to do a second playthrough where I care less about the main girls and stray into some of the strippers, neighbors etc. more often.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I think this update definitely felt (to me) like it was making a lot of things available for people who had simply gone down a different path than I had. There were definitely certain points where I got the "something different could've happened!" message, which is fine, but I can definitely see where we're becoming 'locked in' to our paths at this point. Not sure how close the game is to completion, but I expect as we near the end this is going to become more common.

Just means I have to do a second playthrough where I care less about the main girls and stray into some of the strippers, neighbors etc. more often.
Most of the side characters have their subsequent scenes linked to previous scenes. So if you didn't fuck Alex the first time, you won't be able to now. If you didn't fuck Juelz the first time, you won't be able to now, and so on. I need this control so I can make the dialogue make sense. Otherwise, I'd have to make hundreds of lines of alternate dialogue depending on whether it was the first time with that character, the second, the third, and so on. I'd have to track more stuff and write more text, increasing the time between updates. I hope you understand why I chose to do it this way.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Most of the side characters have their subsequent scenes linked to previous scenes. So if you didn't fuck Alex the first time, you won't be able to now. If you didn't fuck Juelz the first time, you won't be able to now, and so on. I need this control so I can make the dialogue make sense. Otherwise, I'd have to make hundreds of lines of alternate dialogue depending on whether it was the first time with that character, the second, the third, and so on. I'd have to track more stuff and write more text, increasing the time between updates. I hope you understand why I chose to do it this way.
Oh yeah I definitely understand. By not getting Alex I got access to another girl, by not sleeping with Rebel / Angel I miss their mother, but I'm pretty sure back in the day you got a Gina scene out of it. It's just a part of the game that some things are going to be exclusive, that's all I'm saying.

Reactions: Bald Games

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
Angela, Jillian, Alexis, Adriana, Anya, Abigail, and Sarah. But some pregnancies also exclude others. There's a supporter-exclusive guide, but it's not focused on pregnancies. The guide only teaches you how to unlock each scene in the game.
Could you give an updated list of possible pregnancies (since some have been added since this post)?

I appreciate all the work you've put into the game. It's been fun to explore the different story lines.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Ah now I remember why I gave up with this game ages ago. Decisions leading to content being unlocked or locked further into the game can be interesting, however it's so fucking demotivating to continue when you get locked out of content with a character that you want, because of a choice you didn't make in day 9-11, when you're on day 18.
If it was just a day or two before, then sure ok, could load an old save file and replay it back, but more than a week is just annoying. Don't even feel like continuing. And this is relatively "early" in the game, which means there's just gonna be more of this problem further on.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ah now I remember why I gave up with this game ages ago. Decisions leading to content being unlocked or locked further into the game can be interesting, however it's so fucking demotivating to continue when you get locked out of content with a character that you want, because of a choice you didn't make in day 9-11, when you're on day 18.
If it was just a day or two before, then sure ok, could load an old save file and replay it back, but more than a week is just annoying. Don't even feel like continuing. And this is relatively "early" in the game, which means there's just gonna be more of this problem further on.
The game was designed with multiple playthroughs in mind. Ideally, you should focus on a few characters and then try to focus on other characters in a second playthrough, especially if we are talking about side characters. But if you expect to have all the characters and scenes in a single playthrough, you will certainly be disappointed, since the game was not designed for this. Hope you understand.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Could you give an updated list of possible pregnancies (since some have been added since this post)?

I appreciate all the work you've put into the game. It's been fun to explore the different story lines.
Angela - day 25
Adriana - day 27
Abigail - day 28
Jessa - day 30
Jillian - day 21
Alexis - day 26
Sarah - day 17
Anya - day 27
Rachel - day 32
Blanche - day 34

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Only thing I have a gripe with is those segments where we wait for a set amount of time before an action is finished, for example the typing at work where I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the game to continue, or during sandbox mode in the kitchen while making a sandwhich, or taking a shower in the bathroom. There's no need for that, I'm just sitting there feeling like a dumbass waiting for the game to continue.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
The game was designed with multiple playthroughs in mind. Ideally, you should focus on a few characters and then try to focus on other characters in a second playthrough, especially if we are talking about side characters. But if you expect to have all the characters and scenes in a single playthrough, you will certainly be disappointed, since the game was not designed for this. Hope you understand.
Right I get that, but in this case the choice was pretty much as unrelated to the character as it could be. This one specifically is that you need to have talked to Jason about Reed on either day 9 or 11, if you didn't then you don't get to go visit Ava on day 18, which has no relation to each other at all. That's like being faced with a decision of either Cola or Pepsi and then later on Sprite doesn't what nothing to do with you because you chose Pepsi. :HideThePain:
How am I supposed to "focus" on select few characters, when decisions that have nothing to do with the character locks me out from em ? And like I said, if that's the case then I can get by it if it's like a day or two before that moment, but more than a week is a lot to replay just because of 1 choice.

Reactions: cromon752

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
Angela - day 25
Adriana - day 27
Abigail - day 28
Jessa - day 30
Jillian - day 21
Alexis - day 26
Sarah - day 17
Anya - day 27
Rachel - day 32
Blanche - day 34
I really appreciate the information. One more question if you're able to easily answer it:
All the pregnancies have the alert during the actual event, but some also already have the scenes where the relevant character discovers and discusses the pregnancy with MC.
I remember that Jillian, Sarah, and Adriana all have their reveal scenes already; are there any other characters who have these scenes implemented that I'm forgetting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I don't even pretend to play this game properly, when I get blocked from a content path because of a previous decision I edit the variables to let me do whatever I want.
Sometimes it's easy and just a true/false flag, but this game also uses scene visiting history a lot for its condition checks. Two examples, for one, I missed the Alex content on day 23 (oops, that was a mistake) which meant her content was blocked this update. A quick `SugarCube.Engine.play("alexsex1-1")`, play through the scene (not necessary but I wanted to), then `SugarCube.State.variables.day34_15choice=5` and `SugarCube.Engine.play("day34-15")` to return and I can see the content without having to play the entire game again.
For the other, inverse, example, I prefer anal content, but wanted to get Adriana pregnant back on day 27 (god I wish I could have my cake and eat it too here). Unfortunately visiting that scene is a positive condition check for getting the vaginal rather than anal scene content on day 33, `SugarCube.State.expired.delete("day27-14")` removes it from the visited list and allows the fallback (anal) scene to progress instead. Which led to very funny dialog where after being repeatedly denied a baby growing load she announces that she's pregnant.
I suppose I could also edit the if statements to be if(true) and if(false) to force the options I want, then undo them after I make the choice, but I don't.

Is this a deranged way to play this (and many other) html games? Absolutely. But I get to view all the content I want.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I really appreciate the information. One more question if you're able to easily answer it:
All the pregnancies have the alert during the actual event, but some also already have the scenes where the relevant character discovers and discusses the pregnancy with MC.
I remember that Jillian, Sarah, and Adriana all have their reveal scenes already; are there any other characters who have these scenes implemented that I'm forgetting?
Not yet.

Reactions: FauxCount

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Right I get that, but in this case the choice was pretty much as unrelated to the character as it could be. This one specifically is that you need to have talked to Jason about Reed on either day 9 or 11, if you didn't then you don't get to go visit Ava on day 18, which has no relation to each other at all. That's like being faced with a decision of either Cola or Pepsi and then later on Sprite doesn't what nothing to do with you because you chose Pepsi. :HideThePain:
How am I supposed to "focus" on select few characters, when decisions that have nothing to do with the character locks me out from em ? And like I said, if that's the case then I can get by it if it's like a day or two before that moment, but more than a week is a lot to replay just because of 1 choice.
In this specific example, I needed Jason to know about MC's situation with the mafia, so I made the conversation mandatory at some point in the game. If you didn't have the conversation before, it needed to be at this point. But by missing Ava's event, you didn't lose any scenes (at most a few stat points), so I don't see any problem. Even so, since then, I've avoided making important conversations optional.

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I don't even pretend to play this game properly, when I get blocked from a content path because of a previous decision I edit the variables to let me do whatever I want.
Sometimes it's easy and just a true/false flag, but this game also uses scene visiting history a lot for its condition checks. Two examples, for one, I missed the Alex content on day 23 (oops, that was a mistake) which meant her content was blocked this update. A quick `SugarCube.Engine.play("alexsex1-1")`, play through the scene (not necessary but I wanted to), then `SugarCube.State.variables.day34_15choice=5` and `SugarCube.Engine.play("day34-15")` to return and I can see the content without having to play the entire game again.
For the other, inverse, example, I prefer anal content, but wanted to get Adriana pregnant back on day 27 (god I wish I could have my cake and eat it too here). Unfortunately visiting that scene is a positive condition check for getting the vaginal rather than anal scene content on day 33, `SugarCube.State.expired.delete("day27-14")` removes it from the visited list and allows the fallback (anal) scene to progress instead. Which led to very funny dialog where after being repeatedly denied a baby growing load she announces that she's pregnant.
I suppose I could also edit the if statements to be if(true) and if(false) to force the options I want, then undo them after I make the choice, but I don't.

Is this a deranged way to play this (and many other) html games? Absolutely. But I get to view all the content I want.
I have no intention of telling you how to play the game, but if you go through all this trouble just to see the scenes you want, there is a much simpler method for those who know how to use the console (which is your case) since the scenes are blocked by simple true or false checks of variables for each scene. There is no need for you to make your save a Frankenstein. As you have attested, several dialogues and events in the game only make sense if you have made specific paths and choices throughout the story. The way I'm planning the game's endings with multiple variable checks and visited passages, I don't even want to imagine what your ending will be like.
So while everyone can play however they want, I strongly recommend anyone reading this not to use this method in their saves.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I have no intention of telling you how to play the game, but if you go through all this trouble just to see the scenes you want, there is a much simpler method for those who know how to use the console (which is your case) since the scenes are blocked by simple true or false checks of variables for each scene. There is no need for you to make your save a Frankenstein. As you have attested, several dialogues and events in the game only make sense if you have made specific paths and choices throughout the story. The way I'm planning the game's endings with multiple variable checks and visited passages, I don't even want to imagine what your ending will be like.
So while everyone can play however they want, I strongly recommend anyone reading this not to use this method in their saves.
I'm obviously aware this is completely breaking variable consistency and I may run into breakages at some point (surprisingly, not so far). But that's fine, I'll probably just force whatever ending(s) I want anyway.
I'm also aware that doing what I'm doing doesn't provide an authentic experience as you would have intended it, but that's just how I'm choosing to play through the game.
I like the content, I just hate having to make decisions that have negative side effects (like missing some content in order to get access to some other).

I'm sure reading my post was quite horrifying for you lmao.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm obviously aware this is completely breaking variable consistency and I may run into breakages at some point (surprisingly, not so far). But that's fine, I'll probably just force whatever ending(s) I want anyway.
I'm also aware that doing what I'm doing doesn't provide an authentic experience as you would have intended it, but that's just how I'm choosing to play through the game.
I like the content, I just hate having to make decisions that have negative side effects (like missing some content in order to get access to some other).

I'm sure reading my post was quite horrifying for you lmao.
Not really. As I said, each player should play the way they feel is best. My non-recommendation is simply because the game was not designed with that in mind, so inconsistencies quickly become a major inconvenience for most players.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah I tried something similar with save file editing, but like you said this game was built in a way so that it's not just a flip of a button of true or false, the choices appear in the save file editing, but only the choices you make. So choices that you didn't make don't appear in the file, so you unfortunately can't just change it that easily with save file editing.
I have absolutely no experience with SugarCube, so I don't know if I want to go through that process :KEK: But it's good to know that is a possibility, cause that was essentially what I had decided to try with the save file editor.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes