HTML - Completed - Back to Secret Agent School [v1.0 Fixed] [KlonHad]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

There's actually some decent ideas in this game. The writing is campy and the names are full on cringe, but with some refinement, there could have been something to this game. However, as it stands, the writing is really juvenile and the scenarios unbelievable. The images are lacking and all in all, it's just not that good of an experience.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

subaru_dono

Plenty of cheesy sex scenes with decent choices of a simple branching game. There's not so much variety of outcomes, so it'll be a small investment of time. It's worth a quick read through, but it won't be anything new or especially hot.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Swallows999

TLDR: An oldie, but goodie that could use more polish.

I want to first say: the entire written story was created by George Tasker (if you like this game's story, please consider reading his other work!) as a choose-your-own-adventure game over 15 years ago. There may be some girls you've haven't heard about in a long, long time or maybe even ever. KlonHad has kindly converted the game into HTML and added a few GIFs to spice it up, but there is otherwise nothing new. The passages are copied/pasted directly from the old CYOA.

Back to Secret Agent School is a light-hearted, goofy spy romp filled with sex. You can either play as a bumbling buffoon with a knack for sexually harassing your female co-workers or his sexy, sometimes naive, female partner. It is relatively short and there are very few options- you're looking at a play-time of under an hour, maybe even 30 minutes.

I have to say, this was like playing an old retro-game and realizing that while it was innovative and fun at the time, you now want much more. To help make this old gem shine, it needs GIFs and sexy images for every scene, it needs more written options and an expanded story. If I could, I would give this 3.5 stars, because as is, it's still a fine game and a nice trip down memory lane, but with the love and support of a new writer/developer, it could be much more.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

I mean, it's not absolutely terrible....

It just feels like someone took one of their favorite stories on Literotica and decided to make it a pseduo CYOA. I think that's a good idea in general, as long as they had permission. And I think the idea of adding images and gifs to that story is ALSO a good idea. But here's the problem: they didn't go far enough.

The choices feel mostly irrelevant and there's really only one or two times where making a choice leads to any sort of real variance in the story. Otherwise your options basically break down to - Option 1. Have her suck your dick (you get to read a sex scene) or Option 2. Be a nice guy and respect her (you don't get to read a sex scene). It's not like your choices have much impact, meaning this isn't really much of a game.

Furthermore in the vein of not going far enough, there are SO many places where an image or a gif would go a long way to enhancing the story, and it's just a wall of text. There were so many missed opportunities for images to enhance the story.

I mean, it's not a bad story, it's kinky, but the game as a whole just feels like it should have had a lot more attention put into it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

StrangeName

Its not an incredible game but its a game, even if incredibly short, and the story is quite fun.
    Not made to fap as its mostly fun situation with a wee bit of sex everywhere, but most of it is in text form.
    its got a few gifs but I would consider this a fun story more than an erotic game. It lasts maybe 15 minutes if you take your time with it.
    If you are a fast reader in 15 minutes you can finish both perspectives (as the male agent and the female agent), which I recommend to do if you want to give this a go.