3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Game still grindy af? I liked the land lady model but that grind made me miss another game that was notorious for mind numbing grinding.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
There is any content in the old farm? Or It's just a location?
they tell me that i can visit farm when i want ! i try for day for hours and there is only arrow but can`t click on that why ??? if is there something to do i miss that day and that hour :(

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Is it just me oh at 22:00 the option to go to sleep is not there anymore in your room after talking to the mom in front of the fire or after peeking ob her in her bathroom? Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Liking the renders previews. I like big tits. Lets give the story a shot!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
not a bad update, yeah it's short but it's still early and this update is more of building block really, putting stuff in place so it will be ready for content, still has a good story, the way to make money is kind of cool, i liked it, and that guy better stay away from her, or he will have a really bad accident on the next hunting trip

Mar 18, 2019
I usually don't compress games that's less than 1GB, since you normally don't save a lot of mb on them.
The library-files for Ren'Py are ~100MB by themselves when unzipped.

But since it was requested in a private message to me;
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Back To The Cabin v0.5.
Original size is 571MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(121MB): - - -
Thank you but nowadays really compressed version so late or not uploaded many games

Reactions: woj_tec

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
don't know if I did everything, since I never was able to get past the boiler bug in the last version

I saw mom masturbate in the bathroom
MC masturbated and came at mom's ass while she sleeps
MC massaged abgail (once, never could visit her after that)
had the scene with Mary and her friend
bought mom swinsuit and passed sunscreen at her

those are all the scenes that are somewhat sexual that I could find

would be pretty great if the quest tracker would tell us when we did everything related to a particular chore, kinda annoying studying, massaging, helping with yoga, chopping wood, and you don't know if after all that work you get a scene or not. I learned how to control the boiler and the quest still active in the quest log for some reason.

there is an arrow at old farm but it's not clickable in my game, probably not implemented

all in all, I like how the game is shapping, if it got a clear quest log it would be great, so we don't waste more time than necessary playing it

• Love
Reactions: xlMARAlx

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
don't know if I did everything, since I never was able to get past the boiler bug in the last version

I saw mom masturbate in the bathroom
MC masturbated and came at mom's ass while she sleeps
MC massaged abgail (once, never could visit her after that)
had the scene with Mary and her friend
bought mom swinsuit and passed sunscreen at her

those are all the scenes that are somewhat sexual that I could find

would be pretty great if the quest tracker would tell us when we did everything related to a particular chore, kinda annoying studying, massaging, helping with yoga, chopping wood, and you don't know if after all that work you get a scene or not. I learned how to control the boiler and the quest still active in the quest log for some reason.

there is an arrow at old farm but it's not clickable in my game, probably not implemented

all in all, I like how the game is shapping, if it got a clear quest log it would be great, so we don't waste more time than necessary playing it
for the massage part with eleanor, it only happens on the weekend, keep going and doing the massage part with her in the mornings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for that arrow at the old farm, i don't have it in mine, i only have the arrow to go back

Edit: nm, i just got the arrow, i had to meet amanda, now i'm done with this update

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This game is just buggy after 20:00. Don't go and grab the panties from the drawer, it will bug out all interactions with trying to end the day.

The hunting scene could use some levity, especially when you're basically filling a dead boar with bullets

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: woj_tec
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes