3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone share working save file where 0.5 starts or 0.4 ends? i really hate when devs do that, saves not compatible-they should provide us with working one. thanks in advance

May 21, 2018
So to sum it up:

Main Girl: New scenes is that Lake Scene, quick dialogues about "she could date him for real" even though they are m/s and the sun bathing scene.
New locations: Not much to do at this point.
1 sex scene with another milf. (atleast something to do while main girl is not hooked up yet)
New minigame: easy and simple.

Basically, the "love/lust story" of the MC and the Main girl will slowly blossom and maybe by 0.10 they gonna sleep together as a couple? Dunno. that seems the path of the game at the rate they are going.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
You really know how to make feel good,go...for it

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
... Basically, the "love/lust story" of the MC and the Main girl will slowly blossom and maybe by 0.10 they gonna sleep together as a couple? Dunno. that seems the path of the game at the rate they are going.
The dev's stalling. The prob is, when we get some real meat the game will fall to pieces, cos in the dev's mind the story is MC getting the milf/mom char and that's it. he'll drag this out for as long as he can, feeding us filler for a while, then we'll go the hj, bj, maybe-sex route. this is a very slow burner. come back much later is my suggestion.

May 21, 2018
The dev's stalling. The prob is, when we get some real meat the game will fall to pieces, cos in the dev's mind the story is MC getting the milf/mom char and that's it. he'll drag this out for as long as he can, feeding us filler for a while, then we'll go the hj, bj, maybe-sex route. this is a very slow burner. come back much later is my suggestion.
Yeah. Judging by the timetable from the last update, 0.41, I guess the main girl will start to fall by early 2021?

Reactions: Alteni
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes