3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
This is tagged with incest content? Was there a patch to change the story or? Based on the story description it doesn't seem like its the focus of this game.

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
After turning boiler down and peeking through bathroom window, help journal crashes the game when trying to view it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
someone can tell me if advance the mom story? I'm interest only in her, no give a damn about other chars

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
A
Maybe. If attacked, you may not be dead, yet, but that won't stop them. If they're hungry, and you're down on the ground, you're fair game. Of course, by the time they're finished you are, so the point becomes moot.
That doesn't seem likely...your assumptions are based on hunger..if that's the case then it's not the exception of boars only...it falls under all living creatures category.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
From the look of it...the woman got the body of a 35 yr old and face of a 18 yr...so playing this game with incest makes zero sense to me...I can see the new trend that somehow trying to weasel inside those slided jammed doors.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
A

That doesn't seem likely...your assumptions are based on hunger..if that's the case then it's not the exception of boars only...it falls under all living creatures category.

A deer isn't going to eat a human body, no matter how hungry it is. Same goes for pretty much any herbivore. They don't have the teeth for it, whether or not they'd find it appetizing.

"Prey on humans" and "eat humans" are very different things, but there billions of living creatures that wouldn't do either.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
A deer isn't going to eat a human body, no matter how hungry it is. Same goes for pretty much any herbivore. They don't have the teeth for it, whether or not they'd find it appetizing.

"Prey on humans" and "eat humans" are very different things, but there billions of living creatures that wouldn't do either.
I never talked about prey on humans...I merely stated hunger doesn't have the option of choosing sides...it feeds on what it suits best for it's survival...I won't argue with you anymore..we live in the era of WWW before you counter point my statement Google it...hint: Deer eats black bird.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I usually don't compress games that's less than 1GB, since you normally don't save a lot of mb on them.
The library-files for Ren'Py are ~100MB by themselves when unzipped.

But since it was requested in a private message to me;
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Back To The Cabin v0.5.
Original size is 571MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(121MB): - - -

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Interesting glitch. 10:00 a.m., Saturday, MC goes to town to visit Eleanor, things happen, goes back to the cabin. Surprise, it's still 10:00 a.m.

Takes a trip to town on Sunday, 12:00 Noon, visits not only Eleanor but also the country store, returns to the cabin. Guess what time it is? Still is?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes