3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
no idea what that error is about all i know its good good game love it takes a while to get anything naughty from mom

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In spoiler reply if you dont mind, what type of naughty form mom and when do you get to see it. Currently im rinsing through the days and not much is happening, same thing keeps repeating.

no idea what that error is about all i know its good good game love it takes a while to get anything naughty from mom

Reactions: Dave3518

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I see 0.2 is still in the OP, does that mean it's something we have to play first and it's not included in the 0.4.1 version?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
No hugs or kisses (things a mother would do), just one instance where Mom noticed a boner. Meanwhile, MC's whacking off like mad over her butt at night, and that's it so far.

Reactions: acewinz

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
British dev? (Driving on the wrong side of the road.) ;)

Enough with the blank screens, please! All devs should avoid these: they are nothing (literally!) but an unnecessary annoyance, simulating a freeze-up that often occurs in these games and making players pause a beat or two so they don't accidentally skip something (as happens when clicks made during a freeze catch-up as soon as the freeze ends). Just as "dead air" is a no-no in radio & television, blank screens that require player action to get past are a no-no in games & VNs.

First time at the store MC asks the girl "Do you work par-time here?" What is "par-time"? Is that somewhere between "tee-time" (not to be confused with "tea-time") and "bogey-time"?

Why does the MC get a stuck hour with nothing to do to advance time but jack-off - only to have to turn right around as he's leaving the bathroom and jack-off again before going to sleep with Mom and then get up and jack off a 3rd time? This kid should have no skin left on his pecker by the end of that quest!

Oh, btw, the abbreviation for "honey" is "hon", not "hun". You should never refer to someone as "hun". Unless, I guess, you name your MC "Attila"...

Lots of typos - needs a spellchecker or a dictionary. "Expecialy" - really?

What is it with all the damn disgusting sushi in these games? We know the secret of fire, now. We COOK our food over it - makes it taste better and kills the parasites you get from eating it raw. Sushi - yuck!!!

"Soar muscle" - I guess a thesaurus is needed, as well...

Questlog crashes no matter where I am when trying to open it - first noticed it just after meeting Hannibal:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/LOCATIONS/MC bedroom/SCENES.rpy", line 12, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 163, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 166, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 169, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 170, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 173, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 174, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 175, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 176, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 186, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 186, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/LOCATIONS/MC bedroom/SCENES.rpyc", line 12, in script
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/LOCATIONS/MC bedroom/SCENES.rpy", line 12, in <module>
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "X:\Games\BtTC-0.4.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 163, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 166, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 169, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 170, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 173, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 174, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 175, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 176, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 186, in execute
  File "game/scripts/game_screens.rpy", line 186, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Back to The Cabin 0.4.1
Sun Mar 17 04:14:45 2019

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
British dev? (Driving on the wrong side of the road.) ;)

Enough with the blank screens, please! All devs should avoid these: they are nothing (literally!) but an unnecessary annoyance, simulating a freeze-up that often occurs in these games and making players pause a beat or two so they don't accidentally skip something (as happens when clicks made during a freeze catch-up as soon as the freeze ends). Just as "dead air" is a no-no in radio & television, blank screens that require player action to get past are a no-no in games & VNs.

First time at the store MC asks the girl "Do you work par-time here?" What is "par-time"? Is that somewhere between "tee-time" (not to be confused with "tea-time") and "bogey-time"?

Why does the MC get a stuck hour with nothing to do to advance time but jack-off - only to have to turn right around as he's leaving the bathroom and jack-off again before going to sleep with Mom and then get up and jack off a 3rd time? This kid should have no skin left on his pecker by the end of that quest!

Oh, btw, the abbreviation for "honey" is "hon", not "hun". You should never refer to someone as "hun". Unless, I guess, you name your MC "Attila"...

Lots of typos - needs a spellchecker or a dictionary. "Expecialy" - really?

What is it with all the damn disgusting sushi in these games? We know the secret of fire, now. We COOK our food over it - makes it taste better and kills the parasites you get from eating it raw. Sushi - yuck!!!

"Soar muscle" - I guess a thesaurus is needed, as well...

Questlog crashes no matter where I am when trying to open it - first noticed it just after meeting Hannibal:
Consider all the games on this site, with less than ideal English. Keep stab at this game for just that, seems rather pointless no? Or maybe you are volunteering to do some proof reading for FREE? :p

Criticize a game for characters in it eat sushi? C'mon you grasping at straws now. The number of people in the world that eat Sushi outweighs you.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Consider all the games on this site, with less than ideal English. Keep stab at this game for just that, seems rather pointless no? Or maybe you are volunteering to do some proof reading for FREE? :p

Criticize a game for characters in it eat sushi? C'mon you grasping at straws now. The number of people in the world that eat Sushi outweighs you.

So does the number of people who believe in imaginary sky-fairies or honest politicians, who smoke pot or shoot heroin, who believe the Apollo moon landings were faked, who think the Earth is flat, etc. Just because lots of people do or believe something doesn't make it any less stupid or them any less crazy. In fact, wasn't there recently something in the news about an outbreak of parasitic worm infestations due to eating raw Pacific salmon?

I don't personally know anyone who likes sushi, although I do know a (very) few who have tried it. Hell, I once ate raw hamburger just to freak-out a girlfriend (probably where I caught my Mad Cow...) but I'm not about to make myself a cannibal sandwich or go to a French restaurant so I can get some steak tartare, nor offer either to guests!

As for pointing out typos, poor spelling, incorrect synonym usage, etc: isn't that what beta testers, (which is pretty much what we all are here,) are supposed to do? (Have you never corrected someone for making errors in your native language?) A developer can't fix a problem he/she doesn't know about, right? Kind of goes along with pointing-out crashes & error messages...

I wouldn't be averse to proofreading a raw script or two but time IS money so I couldn't volunteer free services to all & sundry. Would you?

P.S.
I only grasp at straws when they are sticking-out of containers of tasty beverage (preferably cold & alcoholic) - or, I would imagine, if I needed to hide underwater from someone and had no scuba gear handy...

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very interesting, nice graphics, I like the slow corruption, but after we see the mother cum in the bathroom, is there something else to do or is the end of this version?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i have tasks to find more about town and people ? and to take her out for hiking ??? how to do that ?????

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
men i wish the game would be more popular ... so the dev realses faster :(
Popular doesn't mean faster releases, there are many games that have over 1000 patreons and still have 2-3 month updates. If anything you want him to stay small so it will encourage him to release faster to grow. lol. Plus this game will probably never be that popular because the grind is real and most people hate that..

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Popular doesn't mean faster releases, there are many games that have over 1000 patreons and still have 2-3 month updates. If anything you want him to stay small so it will encourage him to release faster to grow. lol. Plus this game will probably never be that popular because the grind is real and most people hate that..
The grind is why I stopped playing it. just can't do the same thing over and over and over again. Makes it seem like work and I already work hard enough

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Idk, the grind not that terrible. Also when more content get added, the grind will feel less due to diversity in things to do. If a creator got like x hours a week to work to work on his project, it doesn't really matter if he become more popular or gain more support. Things will take the time it does.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does it make any difference to tell Eleanor you are with your mom or a friend in the cabin?

Question, you can go to town only Friday OR Saturday? because if so having to choose between Maary & Eleanor is kinnd of bothersome and conssiderably slows down things.

Ah, people, i seem to have caught a bug of sorts with the diary of quests and now every time i try to open it, this happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea whatsoever of what might be going on.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes