3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Dr. Zukinsky on Patreon

Hi everyone,
Last month you may have noticed some very slow progress on the game, I have been away most days so work on the rendering part has been slow, the good news is that the busiest time of the year for me has passed and we can move on at normal speed.
The great news is that while being unable to get much of the art done, I've made some improvements on optimizing the game, workflow speed AND my own image-editing skills, this means more and higher quality content in the future!
Now about the next update, the art is almost done so only coding and writing remain, it should be out in less than a week from now so stay tuned!
And here are a few game images to show it, tell me what you think!

So no other news, time is up....?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I feel silly asking but where do you study? I can't find teh room with the option
Go to his room, click on the hand near the bed, it's one of the options along with sleeping or resting until evening.

Now a question of my own - so, is there any use to getting points with Eleanor or Mary at present or we have to wait for future versions for any content on them?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
hello in the guide it says something about lotion but idont get it how to do it or is it not possible in this version
is this ntr ikind of dont like this hannibal dude

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
When is the next update likely to be?
Good question - as you can see a few posts above, Dr. Zukinsky on his Patreon said that the next update "should be out in less than a week from now" (Apr 12 at 2:16am).

Well, April 19 was more than two weeks ago and AFAIK, nothing. So either something happened or the dev is pulling its patrons legs'.

calvin2564

May 24, 2017
Good question - as you can see a few posts above, Dr. Zukinsky on his Patreon said that the next update "should be out in less than a week from now" (Apr 12 at 2:16am).

Well, April 19 was more than two weeks ago and AFAIK, nothing. So either something happened or the dev is pulling its patrons legs'.
Well i love the game so hopefully it is soon.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019

for 3 days will be whole month and still nothing from update !!!

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes