Others - Completed - Back to the FU [Final] [Golden Bug]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yencrown12

Perfect balance of fun and lewdness, more of this please. Also it runs well and bug free, complete release..well done.

The old cartoon animations are well done and suits the aesthetics of the game perfectly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cliffe

It was not what I expected, but it turned out to be a nice little game. Depending on your choice, the outcome will change, but only one will lead to a good ending. The game features, I'm assuming, hand-drawn graphics and animations that really remind you of an old flash game. The game will not take you more than 30 minutes to complete if you strive to see all the endings. I wouldn't mind playing another game from that developer!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dad boy

Reminds me of the old flash games. I Only wish it had sfx. Still had a great experience regardless of the lack of sound. Hope the developer does more like this. I especially like the replay system and the skip system was a nice touch, although a bit buggy.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lollosos

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dungryder

Great stuff. It's actually a game, and the smut is on point. It's funny and intelligent too. The storyline is... engaging, and the characters are well-developed, making it a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gvalerias

Haven't seen this art style in years, which I love! The puzzle-like game design and good animation quality make it a standout. I hope we see more from this dev. It was a nostalgic and engaging experience, for me ofc
  7. 4.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

It is alright. Good for what it is. Not long and entire thing is colored, has animations and so it is pretty dang good for that . Only thing I don't like is having to start over and wait till you get where you last was at. Games like this need to make a comeback overall tho.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JustAyt

Very interesting game. Also, this drawing has a style of newground from those old artist and animation are awesome. Lack sound and voice actor but that fine even LOK forum using same sound moan is start to get bored.

Censorship can remove thank username_default for told us about it

A simple and funny game red riding hood parody (time travel) with good drawing animation
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Soichy

LOL. Quite a funny game. Not bad drawing and animation. Many options for the development of events. Funny plot. It gets a little boring towards the end, since you need to repeat the same scenes for the sake of a choice at the end.
    One feature is a little confusing. At first, in the second section, the choice to make the girl horny will lead to the wolf dragging her into the forest, but later this choice will have a scene and will lead to the true ending. This moment is easy to miss.
    Minus - censorship.
    Overall, a simple and funny game for half an hour - an hour.