VN Ren'Py Back to the Past [v0.02] [Dogathan Productions]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think that depends. The story arc for her essentially is that either the player character gets with her, or the player character mends her relationship with Peter. That’s not to say it’s all sunshine’s and rainbows that route, but I’m not sure if it gets taken down the route of being together with other male characters if she sticks with Peter. Other female characters and experimentation can definitely be a thing, it’ll just have to make sense. Honestly, I’m not too sure how that fits into the story I’m writing so far, so I’ll have to give that one a little more thought.

In so far as being a jerk to her or being friendly, without spoiling the story too much, there will definitely be longer term consequences for each. Being a jerk to her and pushing her back into an unhappy relationship will lead to issues down the line, but getting closer to her will also unlock aspects that she has wanted to explore. I can’t say much more than that haha
Honestly, as much as I'd like to see her with Quagmire or Jerome (don't do Brian cause Patreon will smite you) - it's not worth it if it doesn't serve the storyline that you're telling. What I look for first is does the dev put their storytelling above all. I mean, once you're done the main narrative, you can go back and insert Quagmire and such in there if you have a story for them. But I am glad to hear that you're approaching this in regard to what works for your story above all.

And thank you for answering the thing about being a jerk. Some devs just include those options to give the player the option to miss sex scenes but no actual consequence. So thank you for actually giving us a reason to go back and choose those.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes