VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Backstabber [v0.15] [XFIB GAMES]

1. 1.00 star(s)

moose_puck

I was not even going to waste the time writing a review at all, but seeing as the review above mine is a little on the sketchy side, I am making the effort so people don't think this is a 5 star game.

I'd give it 1/2 a Star if they allowed me to.

There isn't any Pros here. It's all Cons.

• There is no story here. In fact, when the first version was slammed, the game came back a week later with a different name and some new scenes, but still made with the same renders. It's 100% obvious the dev has no vision or plan for this game. So much so, the game folder wasn't even named. Just titled "game" lol.
    • The graphics are atrocious! I've seen better graphics in games 20 years old. I'm not exaggerating.
    • The game was originally titled "My Uncles Wife" and even though it's been renamed, that wierd term is still used throughout the dialogue. FYI, in English... your uncle's wife ... she's your Aunt.
    • For some reason, the dev saw fit to build a keyboard script in this game for when you have to enter names and what not. Why?!! It's like writing an App for an iPhone that makes you use T9 predictive text messaging from the 90's! Does the dev actually think we would like having to click each letter with our mouse (and change case!)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bright Muffin

I liked the game, story games is sorta my thing. The graphics is not the last generation games, but you can definitely see pussy and boobs and that's all that I'm here for. I'm kinda into this old mature lady.