Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga 0.15 EN, PT, ES,FR (Edited images and translations )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Caro conterrâneo, porque paraste...?

# This was getting so good. Why did you stop? Why WHY...? :ROFLMAO:

Jamalbro

Aug 11, 2022
I don't seem to have the version of the game that this mod goes to but I did save the mod. For some reason there's an extra 'game' folder, if you just copy the folders over you'll end up with a "Game\Game\files.rpy" path when it needs to be "Game\files.rpy"

edit:
I managed to find a working link to v0.15
Do you have the save mod for julia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Bad Bobby saga dark path - remake, it gets updated every 2 weeks, way better than the original
Ainda não está acima do original. Está a caminho...

# I follow that one two. And zip got some ideas from here I think (Lucy's rape in mom's room comes to mind). I'm really enjoying it but I don't think it's quite there yet (better than the original I mean). It'll get there, give it time. These are the good times, my friend. SP's version may come out this month (I hope) and even RAInces may surprise us these next weeks. Still, I'd love to play this version some more...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
nao conseguir instalar esse mod no jogo, fica dando erro e nao abri mais o jogo
Certifica-te que estás a usar a v0.15 antiga do RAInces e que colocas o conteudo game do mod na pasta correspondente. Segue as instruções do link.

# Make sure you're using the right version ( RAInces' old v0.15) and putting the game folder content in the right place. Follow the instructions in this link

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
(Cover Art IF View attachment 585661 ANY DELETE OTHERWISE)

Overview:
First, excuse me if I have some English errors, it is because I speak the language very well and use the help of a translator. What I did here are basically image edits to spice up version 0.14 which I believe was missing. This version 0.15 looks great! Everything that was missing in the previous version was done. So I did it to improve some scenes that were in version 0.14. I also edited some dialogues to make sense with the new images. And there are also translations for Portuguese and Spanish. I'm a beginner in renpy games, but I tested everything and everything worked out. With more time, I'll be doing better things and making them available to everyone. Thanks.​

Updated: 13/03/2020
Game/Creator:
Modder: MasterNoda
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 0.15
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish and French

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You can choose what to use.
- Use only edited images in the game.
- Use only translations.
- Use all material, editions and translations.

Change-Log:

I hope I'm not asking too much but I cannot download it through gofile... is there anyway you can put this up under a different location like mega?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote