Mod - Ren'Py - Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

1. 1.00 star(s)

KhaiFirst

i think done more 50% game.. seem still no sex lead to" game over" here example "Lucy she ask $ you give she back drunk, bent over living room, so if you fuck her is game over... ? okay maybe after 2nd.. get to fuk her.. nope on the 5th is repeat till 5th time still no sex ? what ? i dunno what other who review this game talking about what sex ?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Santiago jhay

I love this game I want more and I'm so excited to the next update plss notifi me if have a new update because I really love this game tanks for creating this game this is awesome no data no problem because it's offline game so this is why I install the game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

Wonderful, even for version 0.15 we have enough exciting sex scenes with beautiful girls. Strange that such a good mod did not become a full-fledged game. Maybe the reason for the rare updates, maybe the developer's workload. I would very much like to see this grow into a complete game.
    A little bit about the pros of the game:
    - beautiful heroines here everyone will find a suitable object of admiration;
    - well-written dialogues;
    - some funny scenes in case Bobby finally loses his head and jumps on one of the beauty (for example, the scene with the chainsaw).
    What I'd like to change/improve:
    - definitely would have liked more simple character development scenes, funny dialogues, and situations such as cooking with the older sister;
    - more opportunities to earn/spend or doing something interesting. Sometimes you just have to scroll to the next scene, I would have liked more castles in this sandbox.
    Otherwise, I'm waiting with interest for updates, it's strange that such a great mod has so few reviews.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ahojnazdar

This mod looks very promising. As a fan of all Bad Bobby saga mods, I hope it will be finished.
    The dark path is really nicely done. Still, some grinding which I am not a huge fan.
    The game has some potential if it continues this way.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3727657

The story of the game is wonderful, no matter how much I describe it, it is a creation in every sense
    I have never seen such a true story
    In other games, the mother and sister will turn into a monster soon, which is very illogical
    But this game is very logical
    The excitement of the game is 100 because it is real because the main character has to deceive others
    The rendering of the open game is wonderful, the characters are very beautiful, especially their bodies
    Another positive point of the game is the completely realistic reflection of emotions from the faces of the girls in the game
    The voices of the characters are also very sexy and attractive

This game will never be boring because the girls in the game are not going to turn into a mean girl in every sense
    I suggest you play mods and remakes of this game
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SummmerP

If you're a fan of RAinces' Bad Bobby Saga, this is a must for you.
    Whenever you feel like replaying BBS, come and get this mod and give it a chance.
    You won't be disappointed.
    I gave it a four stars solely 'cause as I am writing this short review, the mod is yet too young and tbh, I wanted more.
    But that's exactly what it aims to deliver, more.
    And more is the one thing every single BBS fan wants.

The fact that it ain't a remake or a different take on the original game, but the original filled with plenty small & not so small improvements is also a major plus.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

prophet-one

People really love this mod. You grasp the mood of the game. Please keep the good work. All the criticism about Rainces and Axeman works is sound but far less important than what they've achieved. Some can mention some poor graphics, too many incomplete threads (rambling) and too much unnecessary grinding in Rainces game and that the mod is simply too short with no significant improvements. Yet I find the game trully unique and the mod a great effort (many hours of work for free and a quite decent result). I hope they find the will to continue this great game.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

gokoku33

By 01.08.2020 , I don't really see a purpose of this mod . Half an year before it was supposed to be a MegaMod , having big plans in remaking the original game and recreating some of its best or worst parts .. But after more than 6 months of developing , mod actually downgrades the original game , by having less content , having bad ingame sounds .. GUI is the main thing which I found is being worked on , and it looks worse than original, completely destroying BBS atmosphere ..
    There are some new job scenes , which I'm 100% sure nobody cares about ..lol..
    I really wish to be optimistic , but unfortunately development goes in a very 'Rainces', incompetent way .. As a BBS fan , I think it better be abandoned :( ..