Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
^^^
This MOD is a different take on the main version of the game. It also is not up to the main versions's scenes. However, gotta hand it to the mod, he<s adding extra scenes not included in the main version. It's your choice. If you<re like most over here - you<ll choose both -- whenever they update! :sneaky:

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Hoping for Axe to include the drunk shower scene with Lucy, since Lucy is the best imo. Anna should get more love too, but there simply hasn't been much content with her, unlike the cock-blocking Rainces has done with Lucy. Gonna take time, but since the guy is doing it of his own initiative and not a financial obligation (patreon or subscribe-star), he can release when he's able or even drop it entirely. Still hoping for that shower scene though, if we make it that far ;)

Reactions: paprikakab

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Hey easy up boyz and galz try other vn/games to fap to while we wait for Axeman99's release. There are alot of good stuff out now, and worse case scenario Axeman99 won't release his mod till rainces releases his update which maybe within the next 2months........... OMFG! that's too long of a wait oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the humanity, but atleast I know Axeman99 will come throw with something special, it's the only thing thats keeping me even kneel for now........
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO::):(:ROFLMAO:.......

• Sad
Reactions: Matt1

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Hey easy up boyz and galz try other vn/games to fap to while we wait for Axeman99's release. There are alot of good stuff out now, and worse case scenario Axeman99 won't release his mod till rainces releases his update which maybe within the next 2months........... OMFG! that's too long of a wait oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the humanity, but atleast I know Axeman99 will come throw with something special, it's the only thing thats keeping me even kneel for now........
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO::):(:ROFLMAO:.......
I dont think axe is near as bad about it. But he had to of taken a break again or itd be released.

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
screenshot0001.png Hello everyone,
so after story progress 9/9 17/17 6/6 3/3 there isn't more contect? I did with unren and i saw that there are many pics i didn't encountered, so i got confused

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes