Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Hey guys it axeman. My pc broke and I had to make a new account. The mod update will be out by midnight. It has 600 new renders and over 9000 images.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Just checking in to see if there is any real news about the update.
Notice I'm not wining about time taken, or demanding anything. I'm just looking and waiting for Axeman99 to post something.
As he hasn't, that's cool I'll come back in a few more days to have another look.
Why am I so nice and understanding about this? Simple I'm not a spoilt little turd screaming about how unfair it is, or that I deserve this or that.
So if you happen to read this Axeman99, some of us are waiting and will continue to do so. We also appreciate what you've shared with us already.

derive

May 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused. What does this version do exacatly? Is it a cheat mod? Does it add new content? Does the incest patch work with this version?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused. What does this version do exacatly? Is it a cheat mod? Does it add new content? Does the incest patch work with this version?
its kind of a remake. new ui better renders. its still in the early stages though

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
It's because Axeman99 related to my desire of the Lucy Drunk Shower scene that the game is delayed. So s/he's adding more content to get to that point. Am I sorry about that? No. Because I can wait until we get the Drunk Lucy Shower scene that Rainces never gave us. Kudos to you Axeman99, Lucy is best girl.(y)

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
I still thinking that with the fan base of this game, anyone with exp in making these games could pick up this project following the same style of progress and would easily have even more patrons than Rainces, if him released monthly updates.

ez money.

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
If anyone picks up this game I will pay them 20 dollars a month as long as they have regular updates and progress reports like 99% of the developers on this site. Unfortunately 95% of the games are dumb/bad.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
It's because Axeman99 related to my desire of the Lucy Drunk Shower scene that the game is delayed. So s/he's adding more content to get to that point. Am I sorry about that? No. Because I can wait until we get the Drunk Lucy Shower scene that Rainces never gave us. Kudos to you Axeman99, Lucy is best girl.(y)
I hope

Reactions: Pagdor
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes