Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
At least his not gonna be a really big sloppy dick and give updates to mostly everyone who stopped supporting his patreon in last 2 months or something
Well he is not a big sloppy dick... indeed it is a nice gesture to give update also to people who supported him in last 2 month...but they left cause he failed to deliver update which was several times promised... and Current state of play is that RA has patreons money and we still await the update. Btw with RA it is much more effective to give him 20Usd once just to download the new update...

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I think rainces and axeman are the same person. They both posted the same update, word for word when they mentioned the appearance change of Jenny.

Reactions: Gregory321

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Seems Axeman was just referring to RAinces post though, and not actually saying what he said?
Look at the times in the pictures. They were made at different times. If he was using a post by rainces, the time in the screenshot he used would have been the same

Bangledesh

Mar 13, 2018
Look at the times in the pictures. They were made at different times. If he was using a post by rainces, the time in the screenshot he used would have been the same
No they weren't.
Posts are dated relative to your time.
Rainces posted at 11:45AM in his time zone. Which was 5:45PM for Axe. And, to prove the point, was 10:45AM for me. RA.PNG

Go check the post, it'll be something that ends in xx:45 for you. (Unless you're in one of the 2-3 places around the world that have a half hour difference in their zones.)

Reactions: JagHond and SamHaim

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
the mind of a conspiracy theorist...hinges on the smallest details yet ignore obvious logic. ill ask one question, if Axe was RA why wouldn't he set up another patreon to get even more cash, which would be the only reason to put time and effort into making the "mod"

Axe pretty much said it himself in his last post. he burned out making the mod. sucks but it happens at least he didn't take your money like RA continues to do.

Jul 31, 2019
I'm gonna call bullshit on that for one main reason. This conspiracy idea relies on RA and Axe being the same person and that they/he are lazy. But if he's that lazy, why build two completely different models for the same character? Why go to the effort of scripting two different stories for the same character, and why go to the effort of rendering two different models for the same character?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
unless im over looking something i dont understand all the hype for this mod...i dont see anywhere for adjusting the levels for dominance and so on and cant seem to change times of day ither...looks more eyecandy and shiny sure and have a pretty little truck too....BUT cant adjust the points anywhere so other then the eyecandy what else can this mod do?
original version can adjust everything AND give you unlimited money boost too
so just curious as to what this MOD has other then the eyecandy?

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
unless im over looking something i dont understand all the hype for this mod...i dont see anywhere for adjusting the levels for dominance and so on and cant seem to change times of day ither...looks more eyecandy and shiny sure and have a pretty little truck too....BUT cant adjust the points anywhere so other then the eyecandy what else can this mod do?
original version can adjust everything AND give you unlimited money boost too
so just curious as to what this MOD has other then the eyecandy?
What you have shown a picture of is the cheat menu for the original game.
This Mod is a complete rebuild of the game. It's still at an early stage so much of the content is not there yet.
However Axeman99 plan is to fix all the crap coding, improve the UI (Which he has already done.) And add extra content finishing off all the deadend plot lines from the Raines version. Such as doing anything with Jenny, adding more to the shop lifting story etc.

valorah

May 15, 2017
Do you need to download the original bad bobby for this to work or is this standalone enough that you only need this and the updates?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes