Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
I agree, you should never rush art. But it’s takes 15 seconds to let us know that he is alive. Or I guess you can just see the last time he logged in. Which was yesterday. Still a quick hey is always nice.

Reactions: DownF4llRenegade

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Guys. Unless you know how to code a game, or know coding in general, I suggest you either: find a new game (preferably one that is finished) to occupy your time, or be patient and wait for Axe to finish the update. It's not fair to assume that he abandoned the mod when none of you (myself included) are even helping him finish it.
I really small 1 sentence update on what happened would be nice to have

Reactions: DownF4llRenegade

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Jeeuss Fuck you people are impatient! Ok so Axeman has missed a couple of release dates. So what? That doesn't mean he's stopped developing, it doesn't mean the project has been abandoned, it doesn't mean Axeman is secretly Raines, it doesn't mean you get to demand anything from the guy. In fact you get to wait and that's it.
Axeman doesn't owe any of you anything. He's making this for himself and has chosen to share some of it with you. For free.
If he wants to do weekly updates or put the whole thing away and come back to it a year from now, that's his choice.
When you log in check to see if there is an update, if its not there fine, come back again at some later point and check again.
Bitching and moaning about how long it takes just makes you look like spoilt little shits in my book.
In fact in Axeman's place I'd probably hold off on updates because it's not like any of you remember to say thanks when he does post something.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Jeeuss Fuck you people are impatient! Ok so Axeman has missed a couple of release dates. So what? That doesn't mean he's stopped developing, it doesn't mean the project has been abandoned, it doesn't mean Axeman is secretly Raines, it doesn't mean you get to demand anything from the guy. In fact you get to wait and that's it.
Axeman doesn't owe any of you anything. He's making this for himself and has chosen to share some of it with you. For free.
If he wants to do weekly updates or put the whole thing away and come back to it a year from now, that's his choice.
When you log in check to see if there is an update, if its not th:pere fine, come back again at some later point and check again.
Bitching and moaning about how long it takes just makes you look like spoilt little shits in my book.
In fact in Axeman's place I'd probably hold off on updates because it's not like any of you remember to say thanks when he does post something.
Axeman isn't RAines (secretly )? :sneaky:
Axeman wants to do weekly updates?

Pagdor, let's hope ppl don't read this the wrong way. :)
However, I'm with you on this. Let's just wait. I like what Axeman99 has been doing so far. (y)

Reactions: Pagdor and SamHaim

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Jeeuss Fuck you people are impatient!
but Axe doesn't tell the truth, Axe is online but he not response. same like the original developer.
thats all. yes a MOD is for free. but the developer is a liar and thats terrible. all other is okay.
you will never ever get a full game. thats not possible.

summarized: this game mod and original has bad developers.

we talk again in 4-5 years ^^!

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
but Axe doesn't tell the truth, Axe is online but he not response. same like the original developer.
thats all. yes a MOD is for free. but the developer is a liar and thats terrible. all other is okay.

Shut up dude IT'S FREE but regardless some update on status would be good

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019

If you can do better then do it. You complain here daily but you contribute nothing to anyone. No one wants to hear the incessant whining.

All the tools to make these games are freely available. Come back when you've managed to render even 1 frame then maybe you'll have a perspective worth listening to.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
I'll tell you whats what. like 1-2 weeks ago Axe made a post stating exact what was left on the update. He gave, in detail how much time it would take and said that he was on it and ready to upload the update no later than the day after. Well either his calculator has a funky setting or his full of shit. And it's not like the whining just fell out of the sky here. Don't get me wrong, i like what his doing here but going on posting things that are simply not true is giving the argument to everyone on here whining and there is nothing u or anyone can say to change the fact that they are right dot dot dot......

FrekiTheRed

May 6, 2017
I really enjoy this game and hope it begins progressing, but after downloading it I realized that this enhanced version only contains a few scenes for each girl (even less than a free 0.15 version you can download with a google search), so I'm quite disappointed this seems to not really be going anywhere.

If I could find anyone remaking this game and actually completing it I would pay them for it, but this seems like another one I'll check years later to find nothing new once again from what I can see after downloading the android apk.

Hoping I'm wrong but I'll wait to see if this actually starts happening before I'll be sending financial support for this seemingly forever stuck in limbo game.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes