Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bad Bobby Saga: The Return [v0.1.0] [TeamSaga]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rehan3

This looks awesome. I am a very big fan of the original game. always hope for a remake of it though. Hopefully, you will keep going and we will get the original game fully and even more content. And that too in better visual graphics. Can't wait for you to finish this. Keep up the good work mate.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2312665

one of my favorite games that got cut off and abandoned in the most interesting place! and she came to life) the most important thing is to keep the original plot (as can be seen from the first release) but the renders from the original plot were not bad so in my opinion, but if the developers want to update it is always great! to the author of the remake - Respect! a lot has already been said about the fact that this is a remake and the fact that the game will be abandoned again and negative reviews. I'll just write that: hope always dies last!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Sorry but the best I can give on this at present is 2 stars even though I feel that truthfully it isn't even up to half a star yet.

First there is no sex except the partial I dreamed I fucked Anna scene that is less than 30 seconds in length. Sorry but technically that shit don't count as sex since technically it is just in his head still.

Uh this is an exact copy of the previous unfinished works game with the exception of having a still shitty minigame that although shitty is not quite as shitty as the previous version. Although it still sucks balls because it will not let me get to 15 on the stealth no matter how many times I successfully complete number 15. Resets to 14 on exit every time. Stealth Mini game was the most annoying part of the previous game.

Its a copy. So where the hell is the rest of it? This dev gonna pull a Rainces and drag out updates for horrendous lengths of time just to generate the patreon that they are pushing the shit out of in the incomplete cintent parts of the current badly unfinished product. Everything clicked on says coming soon and visit the patreon. Umm maybe if you actually give something woth paying for I might but a preview that shows the same exact stuff O got in the abandoned game but with none of the good parts isn't worth a dime in my book. You want to pull a remake on an abandoned game from a crap Dev you better show something special first. There is no trust there to warrant that yet.

The original game was pushing the borderlines and this copy may well do the same but since it is so incomplete its really hard to say. I thought that it would be set in the future and the first games pathetic loser MC was being replaced but nope I see we still have the same tacky little shit as an MC. Too bad. Game looks the same as the original to be honest so I can't really say the renders are improved. You did a good job of copying them? Can't say that is worth a penny of money in my mind but hey there are suckers born every minute.

So basically there is less than 20 minutes of game content actually here. Less than 5 if you just skip over the shitty dialog as well. Hey if you played the original you already read it anyway. Since there is no sex at all and the only nudity is in the first 20 seconds you won't miss squat by letting this sit for oh I guess about 7 or 8 updates at least. If this is your preview then I can only guess the tiny updates will just drag out forever with nothing in them either.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

NaillMcDracken

Relatively, if you finish it, that's fine.
    But man! Just pure assholes, I don't want to become an old man before I end up fucking them all. Fix that annoying semicircle and everything will return to normal.
    The game has no sexual content, so I'll give it a 3.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

When I read the negative reviews about how horrible and difficult the mini game is, I dreaded playing this Ren'Py game. But I finally gave it a try. In 0.1.7, there is very little content. You spend a couple of seconds playing a trick on the older female who I named Mommy. You spend a couple of seconds in the kitchen with a younger female that I named Little Sister. You get her phone for her. Then you spend a few seconds in the living room with a female that I named Older Sister. She wants you to get nail polish from the Little Sister's room. Then you spend a large chunk of your time practicing a mini game and then playing the mini game. Then you bring the nail polish to the Older Sister and trick her into barely rubbing your crotch with her foot before she stops you. And that's pretty much it. Oh, and you do something to the Little Sister's phone because you want to get her phone's password. As for the mini game, it does suck. But it's not as bad as other reviewers are making it out to be. They are acting like it is an easy "game over" because you will miss and have to start completely over. That's not the case. The level of difficulty is easy for anyone. The problem is that it is so time consuming. There is a half circle where a marker goes back and forth right to left and back again. And you have to left mouse click when the marker is in the middle of the half circle. This is okay if you only have to do it five times. But in one instance you have to do it 15 times. This is a slight exaggeration, but if it takes 30 seconds from the marker to go from one side of the half circle to the other, 15 times 30 seconds is over 7 minutes. There was one instance when you only had to do it 7 times, and it was still too time consuming. Keep the speed the same and make it five or less times. I don't like the mini game, but that's a good compromise. I will give this game a 2 star rating. Once the mini game is improved and there is more sexual content, I will increase the rating. The women look good, but I didn't get to see enough of the Mommy, the mini game sucks, there is basically no sex content, and there is very little gameplay most of which is wasted on the minigame. So far, this game feels like a pre-Prologue with hardly any content and mostly just a time consuming minigame. 95% mini game, 5% actual content.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

I don't remember much from the original but the graphics seem to have gotten worse, since the renders in the Patreon back then seemed okay-ish.

Furthermore what's with the minigames, in which I have to wait two seconds for every step? This takes like 20 seconds each time and I had to take three back to backs while applying the nail polish.

At least make the game a bit faster if I can't make it myself.

For a game that was remade for more than a year this turned out very poorly.

Not gonna try again.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3966947

As name implies, this is another game justified to continue original and abandoned BBS. But after playing the initial release, I doubt about the goal.

IMO, original BBS was not that good in many aspects. For example, the original "dev" had the worst programming skills I've ever seen, and failed to tell consistent and organized stories. For that reason, the game was barely playable without hacking and cheating mod. In the end, I gave up reading/playing the game because of unnecessary grind and lacking enjoyable content. But nevertheless, there are lots fans with fetish of male domination, incest, and creepy MC.

After playing this new game, I had the same "wasting-time" feeling as with its original. This new dev released the game with 150 images and annoying mini-game. It implies that dev failed to reuse the content from old game in a timely manner and it would take long time for us to see any new content with continuing stories. Also, I didn't notice anything in the game that dev can make better stories or arts than original dev.

This is why I gave this game two stars. If dev still wants to continue, I recommend him to remove any grindy components such as annoying minigame, to reuse existing content in timely manner, and to give us your own stories. That moment will be when I start supporting the dev.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

xxxgames123

No much content so far but looks good - especially old renders, old style of Bad Bobby Saga - maybe continue old path as retrospection instead of going with new one with old Bobby etc....? However either way game looks good so far, obviously there is no much of content yet but I'm sure you will add more soon :)
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Luckzor

For what I saw, there are some new renders and others are from the old versions or are remade, but it doesn't matters if they are remade because is the same story and the renders looks a lot like to the old versions.
    Didn't played too much because the minigame is just disgusting.
    The minigame of the first versions was bad, but you could complete it really fast in comparison with this. Here takes you several minutes and to complete it, because you have to do it many times until you get 15 points, if you do it wrong the score is reastarted and you have to start from zero. When I reached that minigame I quit the game and delete it.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

SuddenlyTundra

OK so the sneak mechanic/half circle click mechanic is probably THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER INVENTED!! I'm sorry but THAT NEEDS TO GO ASAP! It takes for f***ing ever. Rainces sneak mechanic was waaay less frustrating than your guys. The original was a pain, but you could still do it in a few quick clicks, it took like 5 seconds. yours takes 20 mins to do. Also please remove or have option to fully hide ui or make your logo smaller and out of the way. At least you have attempted but it needs fixed right away! Sorry for the poor review, don't give up just yet. I'll change it if the game improves. The renders and the characters are fine and mirror the original so far....The weird click bar totally ruins the whole Lucy couch scene and almost makes it unplayable.