darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Cortisol is bad bro so dont be sad :=) believe me. You may also lift weights to increase your testosterone
wait, you said nothing aobut being angry, can I still be angry? :D
True, it will help, but without those vitamins, its gonna be very hard for your body to produce it...

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
wait, you said nothing aobut being angry, can I still be angry? :D
Yea, you can. But not too much :=)
True, it will help, but without those vitamins, its gonna be very hard for your body to produce it...

Just eat some nuts, like sunflower seed, hazelnut, walnut etc. Sunflower seed is best for vitamin E, but if you r fat do not overdose it :=) it has so much oil in it. You can eat 100-300 gr a day.

Reactions: darksorrow

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Guys, now seriosly does anyone knows when we can expect the update or have a contact with Rainces? It is very unfair that he mentioned several deadlines and now week later he is silent as a dead man.

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
I do think this developer will eventually come through, but I wanted to point out something interesting. There was a game called Teachers Pet that has been abandoned for over a year with the last update 14 months ago, yet the developer still has 95 patrons donating $258 a month. Anybody with the ability to build a quality sex game who understands what an audience wants should go for it.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I do think this developer will eventually come through, but I wanted to point out something interesting. There was a game called Teachers Pet that has been abandoned for over a year with the last update 14 months ago, yet the developer still has 95 patrons donating $258 a month. Anybody with the ability to build a quality sex game who understands what an audience wants should go for it.
I Mean wtf?? It Doesnt make any sense...Something is not right. 14 months and no update and yet getting paid.The only thing i can understand is either he made 95 patreons accounts and subscribing himself or the 95 patreons are 10 yrs old kids with credit cards or paypal accounts.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Guys, now seriosly does anyone knows when we can expect the update or have a contact with Rainces? It is very unfair that he mentioned several deadlines and now week later he is silent as a dead man.
Not that I have a contact, but maybe, just maybe, when RAinces shouted out for help with the "maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp" error RAinces Error, it was really bad and it's not yet fixed.
I know that recursion errors are a bitch to resolve.
For instance,
When update?
For instance,
When update?
For instance,
When update?
:sneaky:

So let's hope it's fixed by say Monday? (y)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Not that I have a contact, but maybe, just maybe, when RAinces shouted out for help with the "maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp" error RAinces Error, it was really bad and it's not yet fixed.
I know that recursion errors are a bitch to resolve.
For instance,
When update?
For instance,
When update?
For instance,
When update?
:sneaky:

So let's hope it's fixed by say Monday? (y)
And when he made that post, he included an email to get in touch with him so if you have any RenPy skills you might want to reach out. I am booked for the week so my help can't be given but someone here should be able to help a dev out.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes