VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Is it just me or is it real, that the Dev drop an Update every 6 month with very little new content?
Within this speed, I fear, the game will no be finished before 2090

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I think I'm stuck with Lucy. I don't remember if I gave her a necklace or not, but I definitely did't get to any saturday events. I tried usual massage with neck kisses, tried foot massage with carrying her to bedroom, nothing progresses the story. And if you tell her that Liza is compensating you, she gives you the finger. I don't get what I should do next.
you have the hint thing in the right top corner

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Good point. In that unusual case (which happened to me as well), when someone's tasks are empty, I try to find that character at different times and on different days to see if there is dialogue and if there are any hints about how to proceed. In Lucy's case, the last thing was asking for money back. When that went "empty" in the Hints, I found her again and asked for money again. I might have had to do this twice (I can't remember for sure now), and then Lucy gave me money back (applying my General Advice from before, this would be something different). I then kept checking Hints and trying to talk with Lucy and her story just progressed as I kept trying.
What days did you ask her on? Can you look at your saves and check please? I have been stuck on this Lucy asking for money shit for so long since I don't know how to activate it.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
It keeps on saying I need to get Lucy wasted. I've done all options, footrub, back massage, kiss, touch boobs, what do I need to do now?

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
OKAY PEOPLE I FIGURED IT OUT! IN ORDER TO GET THE SCENES WITH LUCY YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP GIVING THAT BITCH YOUR MONEY WHEN SHE GOES OUT PARTYING. KEEP GIVING HER THE EXTRA $50 DOLLARS WHEN THE OPTION COMES UP, AND KEEP GOING TO GET HER IN THE LIVING ROOM. DO THIS A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF TIMES AND YOU WILL PROGRESS TO GET THE SCENES

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OKAY PEOPLE I FIGURED IT OUT! IN ORDER TO GET THE SCENES WITH LUCY YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP GIVING THAT BITCH YOUR MONEY WHEN SHE GOES OUT PARTYING. KEEP GIVING HER THE EXTRA $50 DOLLARS WHEN THE OPTION COMES UP, AND KEEP GOING TO GET HER IN THE LIVING ROOM. DO THIS A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF TIMES AND YOU WILL PROGRESS TO GET THE SCENES
I actually was just about to reply to your earlier post and give you the (lengthy) list of days when it happened for me. I think the biggest thing here is that Bobby's domination and affection need to keep increasing as much as possible, especially the domination. When she's submissive enough, she'll still give you attitude, but she'll be much more likely to eventually do what you want (give money back initially, cooperate with the Julia plan, etc.). But yeah, I was gonna say that it took a lot of repeating to get it to happen. Fortunately, at the time I did it, I still had several other things to do (Ms. Anna's and Liza's storylines as well), so even though it was repeating a lot there at least were other things to do at the same time.

Reactions: Luxter
Jun 11, 2018
get to the part where i can lock her computer down and she gets herself off but no message saying i can visit mike"s sister again how long do i have to do that for?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
When it says to be continued.
Does that mean that I should stop wasting time with that character until the next version?
Should I move on to the next one then?

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes